MSE & direct line & £60 m&s vouchers

Options

Comments

• marris
    marris Posts: 644 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    have not received mine either. got car insurance in October
    Jan GC £66,82/100 Jan NSD 17/31; Feb GC £71,67/100 Feb NSD 14/28;Mar GC £81,82/100 Mar NSD 16/31;Apr GC £99,54/100 Apr NSD 14/30; May GC £127,20/100 May NSD 12/31; June GC £70,05/100 June NSD 17/30; July GC £47,52/100 NSD 05/31
  • daniellejones
    Options
    Hi,
    Please help as I have still not got the vouchers, I have filled out the query form and I have had no response.

What do I do now?
  • gruffallo_soldier
    Options
    Hi. I got 2 x policies in November 2013 (1 for me and 1 for wife) and neither of us have received vouchers. Can I have some help please?
  • debtfreeandlovingit_2
    Options
    Hello,

I took out a policy in late October/early November for household insurance with Direct Line via the MSE link but have still not received the voucher. Unfortunately I can't find the email that MSE sent to confirm that I was eligible for the cashback, but I do have my Direct Line insurance documents.

Could anyone let me know how to chase this up please, bearing in mind that I don't have the email link to click on.

Many thanks!
  • fimcnulty
    Options
    Hi there I took out a policy 4th December and it is over 120 days not and I have not received my vouchers.
    who do I contact
  • JennyB
    JennyB Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    For those who have asked:

You have to wait 150 days to raise a query with MSE if you haven't received your voucher after 120 days...

In case it helps anyone else who is missing their voucher, here's the FAQs on the offer:

https://specialoffer.moneysavingexpe...B-C5590C50A52C

and here's a link to the enquiry form:

https://specialoffer.moneysavingexpe...B-C5590C50A52C

But good luck because I've filled out the enquiry form a couple of weeks ago and am still waiting!
  • Katiemac
    Options
    I bought Direct Line home ins in October and should have received £60 in M&S vouchers. I didnt receive them, emailed MSE several times. Sent details of ins purchase when requested. MSE agreed that I was due vouchers...sooo...where are they??
    MSE advised to work out cost of ins taking into account the vouchers which I did...at this point I paid more for my insurance as I have not received my vouchers.
    Very unhappy.
  • cpsave
    cpsave Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Bought my car insurance 26/9/2013 with Direct Line. 209 days later still no voucher. Raised query with MSE. Last response from them was seven days ago when they said checking and will get back shortly. How long does it take to ask Direct Line has this person got a policy with you?
    The Direct Line cost was only cheaper than others because of the voucher so currently have paid more.
    Very disappointed in MSE. Martin's newsletter offers advice about reclaiming money. How about advice on how to get the vouchers.
  • Noddy748
    Options
    I didn't get mine either. Took out two policies last October and nothing since. Don't know who to contact
  • cpsave
    cpsave Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Just chased MSE again as it is 9 days since they said they would be in touch shortly.

This is so strange because Martin promotes saving you money but MSE won't hand over money that is due.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure