Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sonicology wrote: »
    Yeah I'm calling BS on that, or the "every search" part at least (I do believe that winning is random).

Seems that there's a time limit between wins or a minimum number of searches or something before you can trigger a win; I've never had a search win and then another straight after, which if it were truly random on every search the odds are I would have had several times by now.

Didn't mean to appear as though I was calling you out by the way; I appreciate your post, it's Swagbucks wording I take issue with.

Time wise I never had one win follow another although I haven't bothered trying that for ages, I have had numerous wins on a first search.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Instant Survey 15 SBs

To Do list bonuses are 1 & 5 SBs
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Instant Survey 15 SBs

To Do list bonuses are 1 & 5 SBs

No watch (karma)
    Disqualified from a short PL survey on TV's after completing it, not paid for a 20min PL survey on Direct Line radio ads and had to answer as being close to Belfast or Plymouth to get through to a DQ for a 15sb Gold survey.

Thank you for the instant!
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,329 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just done a 20 minute survey on telecommunication, only to be told I didn't qualify :mad:

I have put in a ticket, so hopefully they'll be generous and let me have my hard earned points.

It was a gold survey #1540297 for 60SBs

And to top it off it didn't even mark off my attempt a survey on my to do list!!!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • *katie*
    *katie* Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    The Coin Master app install in the Discover section credited for me without me having to raise a ticket. It takes about a day to finish the first level. It's the one with the pig in the thumbnail.
  • JanineB
    JanineB Posts: 191 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Daily Crave never seems to work. I keep getting a server error and when I do the daily search I never get any Swagbucks credited to my account :(
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JanineB wrote: »
    Daily Crave never seems to work. I keep getting a server error and when I do the daily search I never get any Swagbucks credited to my account :(

Daily search just ticks off on the to do list there is no credit for it (occasionally it might get a search win but that is nothing to do with it being the daily search)
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    *katie* wrote: »
    The Coin Master app install in the Discover section credited for me without me having to raise a ticket. It takes about a day to finish the first level. It's the one with the pig in the thumbnail.

Thanks for that. Installed and completed in under 20 minutes. Did well on my 50 spins from Facebook. Credited within a minute of finishing first village. :T
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Watch is back for me. Put in a ticket, don't know if it coming back is connected, but glad it's back!
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    *katie* wrote: »
    It takes a day to finish?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport