PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• zafiro1984
    Options
    Morning all,

Bad start to this new challenge so had a serious chat with myself. This dieting has a life of its own, a sort of up and down existence.

Lunch:- one boiled egg little gem lettuce, third of a pk of M&S roasted veg, olive & lemon bulgur wheat, lentil grain mix plus apple.
    Dinner something to do with mince plus SF jelly.
  • TiredTrophy
    Options
    His loans have come to £57,000 on 6% interest so far and we also pay £600 a month and he works. He doesn't drink, buy clothes or have an expensive girl/boyfriend.....no fast food either...cooks from scratch, much to his housemates bemusement.

I have never had that much debt in my life.....it's more than our first mortgage was!

Was still cycling at lunch time so had a piece of a spinach and cheese flan-like thing and a coffee in a bakery....
    We have been invited out for lunch tomorrow.

I love cycling. You could get a secondhand bike from one of those places that do them up (they tend to be cooperatives or training workshops), and in many towns you can find groups that do reminder sessions for adults returning to cycling. Look for Cycle Touring Club leisure rides or ask at your local council. Make sure the bike fits and that you can twiddle the pedals against very little pressure....it's better for your knees than trying to push against heavy forces...ie you need low gears! You don't need special clothing but I do choose to wear a helmet and lots of reflectors. With a sturdy rack on the back and a basket on the front, the world's your lobster. ...maybe just avoid ice!...oh yes..use the ball of your foot not the midstep.....

Oh I hope you're not all bored , sorry.
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 29 September 2017 at 6:53PM
    Options
    Afternoon All
    Today was my off day, dd home as she is feeling a little poorly had to go a fetch her from school yesterday. Have been a good person today and done most of my housework, hoovered and moped everywhere, although dd did do a bit of hoovering for me. Then walked up to lidl to do some shopping in the pouring rain. Just the ironing to do tomorrow now.

B 2 boiled eggs, banana, yoghurt
    D. Stir fry with loads of veg, got some ribs in the pressure cooker and will pop them in the oven later just to brown.

No lunch but made hot choc with marshmallows when ds got home from school!
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • dandy-candy
    Options
    Evening all :)

Lunch: scrambled egg on toast
    Dinner: couscous and veg salad
    Snacks: him bread and jam, cashew nuts and raisins

Had a sort through my sewing stash and gave stuff I'm not going to use to my stepmother. Not true decluttering as I was making room for a load of wool I've just ordered :p

DH and I saw one of those hoarders tv shows last night, it was like a glimpse into my future :rotfl:
  • CathA
    CathA Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all, going for yesterday's weigh in figure as I'm off to a wedding reception this evening ( with food and nibbles!) so damage limitation starts now.
    I'm a STS again this week, still it's not a gain so hey ho.

Happy Saturday everyone x
  • TiredTrophy
    Options
    Hi Folks. ...just got in from lunch out. ..DH asleep on the sofa snoring....I'm sure that was a week of calories...tomorrow's another day.
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Binsky … 0/14
    Cappella … 0/7
    Carmen … 0/13.2
    CathA … 0/4
    CRANKY40 … 0/7
    Dandy-candy … 0/6
    Dumpling … 0/15
    FurryBeastOz … 0/12
    Gresleyrover … 0/5
    Karcher … 0/6
    Knit Witch … 0.75/10 ;):A
    MallyGirl … 0/6
    Monnagran … 0/5
    Sa1sysoo … 0/14
    Short_bird … 0/6
    SIRENS … 2.5/16 :):);)
    Sue14 … 0/12
    Tessie bear … 0/13
    TiredTrophy … 0/10
    Zafiro1984 … 0/14

0 st 3.25 lb :):):):A
    Must use my stash up!
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Evening all :hello:

Back from our holibobs and had a fantastic time. Not too much damage done - probably because I mostly avoided the desserts and walked quite a bit.

Please can you put me down for 8lbs for this current challenge Knit Witch as I'm definitely trying more exercise this time.

Good luck with the challenge everyone
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Not a bad day
    Lunch: poached egg and a third of a pk of M&S 5 grains, apple
    Dinner:- prawns, stir fry of toms, peppers, leeks, plus some french beans and sweetcorn and two very small pieces of cheese with walnuts.
    Unfortunately I also made a huge apple and sponge pudding which I portioned out and put 10 portions in the freezer, a few bits and pieces jumped into my mouth - not too much I hope.
  • dandy-candy
    dandy-candy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all :)

Yesterday was :

B: trail mix, him bread and jam
    L: 2 Krisprolls with cream cheese a DH half a cup of mushroom cuppasoup - my first one in 20 years and I remember why now lol
    D: cheesy veg bake
    S: I had terrible sugar withdrawal headache so buckled and ate 2 cookies :(

Good thing is I'm - 1lb!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills