PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Friday 23rd March 2007

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• dlb
    dlb Posts: 2,488 Forumite
    Options
    Lol catowen my hubby did the same at the rose and crown got that weeks footy results!!!!
    Now thats service!!
    Proud to be DEBT FREE AT LAST
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Well I'd like a drum roll, trumpets, and ladies in glittery outfits and high heels with fixed smiles, all announcing Churchmouse has finished ALL the ironing!!!!:D :D The washing basket is empty, at least for the next hour or so:rotfl: Not much else to report.

twink ((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you. You are always so loving and supportive to everyone on this site, sometimes we forget you too need some love and support. Sorry for the extra sadness you must be feeling today.

WELL DONE CM!!!!

Also agree about twink, you are so supportive to everyone, so extra ((HUGS)) for you xx
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the restaurants in disney, have wrote them all down, they all sound great, now have to twist hubbys arm as he was wanting to eat at the villa most of the time! not if i have my way:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kyle
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Immoral_AngelukWelcome!
    VickyA Congratulations on the teaching post
    dlb Sorry about your Grandmother
    Cattie1 welcome back
    Hugs to anyone who needs or wants one
    All these storing of Disney make me so jealous, maybe some time will get to go, always wanted to take the boys, never taken them abroad but something I would like to do.

Been another busy day, got a lot done at home, shopping done

Ended up contacting vets about the puppy Holly. She went in just over 2 weeks ago for neutering, and has developed a cough. My friend and partner said they thought it was kennel cough and it definately is. As where she was neutered also does a lot of strays she has most likely picked it up there. Because she has started vomiting blood when she is coughing vet has given her anti biotics, she didn't charge me for them as she probably caught it there. Just got to keep an eye on her over weekend and see how she goes.Have vets home number just incase, she seemed to feel quite guilty. So a weekend of tablets and benylin for her, of course I get the fun of trying to make sure it goes in her and not all over the floor!

Well, it's the weekend again, DP will no doubt be busy again on Sunday, we were mean't to be going up the tracks but he's making excuses already with weather etc so can see where that is heading.

I'm going to try and do some more clutter clearing tomorrow. Need to do clean ups on the boys PCs as they are no doubt full of junk by now. Other than that and my daily jobs going to try to do as little as possible. Puppys going to be annoyed with not being able to go on a long walk this weekend. She's been on light walks since op and now has to be kept in because of her cough.

Well that's enough rambling from me, hope everyone is well
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • Crazychik
    Crazychik Posts: 1,994 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lil-me, I hope the pup pulls through. And so should the vet stand th ebill if their at fault.

DLB has loads of recommendations for Florida, as I was badgering her last night about it all. As we hope to go next yr, and get married their also. But will have to see! That all depends whether or not my brother gets his visa through to live their, his paperwork is just going through at present (it takes 12 months) hopefully he should be there for Xmas!

Yes DLB ruddy typical of my ex - but you expect nothing else from him! he is so annoying, what makes me laugh, he used the regular Barber's as an excuse cos they've shut down now, but the girl who lives in the flat below him, is an hairdresser and owns a barber salon within walking distance! Even if she smacked him in the face with the clippers - he still wont get the hint!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Options
    Lil me sorry to hear about your puppy, hope she pulls through, yeah the vet should pay the bill, awful that something like that can happen, hugs

Crazychic a wedding in florida would be fab, are we invited?:D wish we could have done that, maybe we will renew our vows or something like that as i love the whole wedding thing:rotfl:omg not even married a year LOL what am i like:rotfl:

Kyle
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Crazychik and Kyle, I hope so too, my sons very very attatched to her and he's very worried about her, keeps saying 'Will Holly die' bless him, I keep trying to reassure him of course but once he's worried that's it. He's been out of bed 4 times tonight to check on her so far. Benylin seems to be working she's been sleeping like a baby, she's not slept properly for days because of it. I know what you're saying about vets, but part of me tried to pay for it as they do so much charity work being a stray neutering centre and run the local stray care aswell. Like anything can't say definately came from there, been told even cats can carry it, but vet said most likely as they deal with so many animals. Found a trick with the tablets, she's a ham addict, so wrapped in a little piece and she's swallowed it no bother. Now for the syringe.

As for the ex, sounds useless, but in all honesty my partner lives with us and he can be just as hopeless when it comes to things like that. I can leave him just one thing to do and it'll not get done. I gave up sending him to the shop for bread as he went 4 times in one day for bread and came back without it. Got this rule, if want something doing well/within a year, I do it myself!
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • smokybabe
    smokybabe Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kyle wrote: »

How come amie is getting all the hunky pics of men, i want some LOL!:rotfl: :rotfl: not fair!

Hugs
    Kyle

Will these two do????:D

2wpuiqu.jpg

3132crd.jpg
    If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape 100 days of sorrow.......Chinese proverb
    DFW No 172.
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Options
    Smokybabe mmmm those will do just fine:D where are u getting all these hunky pics from?:rotfl:

Well so much for an early night, dh has gone shopping in tesco as he hates going in at a weekend! will wait til he gets back, just getting a few things til monday:D

Kyle
  • smokybabe
    smokybabe Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kyle wrote: »
    Smokybabe mmmm those will do just fine:D where are u getting all these hunky pics from?:rotfl:

Kyle

Those were from photobucket, I also 'aquire' ;) pics from tinypic, here, and other sites, I just see one I like, right click and save.

I have quite a collection now. :D

Glad you liked them.

Smoky. xx
    If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape 100 days of sorrow.......Chinese proverb
    DFW No 172.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport