Anyone had any dealings with VITAL BEAUTY

Options

Comments

• shellfaux
    Options
    i too got excited when i recived a letter stateting i was the biggest ever winner. in the sum off 20.000.00.it is very missleading and we need to put a stop to this rubbish.people like this company prey on the vonerable .i sent off what they asked for but i never placed an order.as it stated that i dident need too and that was 3 weeks ago i wont hold my breath.:confused:
  • philgee
    philgee Posts: 1,281 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Received a letter yesterday saying I had won 2x £9000. Looked a bit suss, so did a search and found this thread.

What a bunch of @*!#s!.
  • coleycat
    coleycat Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Have also received today 'confirmation that I have definately won two cheques for £9000 each' from this bunch of con artists.

Yeah, right! As if!!!

Gone straight in my shredder!! :D
    June wins - Garnier goody bag
    July wins - Nowt!
    August wins - Vans beanie hat, Signed Mcfly CD, Family portriat, Cardmaking kit, SLIMTHRU dietary aid
    Sept wins - Blue Dragon goodies, Sooty DVD
  • walwin
    walwin Posts: 8,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    coleycat wrote: »
    Have also received today 'confirmation that I have definately won two cheques for £9000 each' from this bunch of con artists.

Yeah, right! As if!!!

Gone straight in my shredder!! :D

Yes, I got one today for the same amount and mine went through the shredder too.
    I'm wondering though who's supplied them with my details :think:
  • Grebe
    Grebe Posts: 5,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This lot are a bunch of *#**rs, I got one saying I had won £9,000 twice, no way is it genuine, the shredded paper is now living happily in my compost heap. Exactly the perfect place for them.
    "To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill" Sun Tzu
  • raggamuffin
    raggamuffin Posts: 1,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i got one to to say i won £18.000
    i put it on the side didnt even read it till i saw this thread

i wont be sending them any money as i dont have any :D :rolleyes:
    Z2009 wins 14k :)2010 wins 26k:)

• Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have received this load of rubbish in the post today claiming I've won a massive cheque (oh I wish). I certainly won't be responding to it and it'll go straight in the bin (once I've shift myself from the comp). I think they've got my address from a competition I've entered, as there are a couple of subtle differences to my normal address and one I use for comps, though the mail still ends up at the same place.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • kisto
    kisto Posts: 7,075 Forumite
    Options
    I had one as well. It went straight into the recycling!

I know they got my details from entering another competition as I always use my full name for competitions, but the shortened version for everything else.
    :T*Thanks to all who posts comps * :j
  • sandstormer
    sandstormer Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Options
    philgee wrote: »
    Received a letter yesterday saying I had won 2x £9000. Looked a bit suss, so did a search and found this thread.

What a bunch of @*!#s!.

I agree with you , I got same "Winners" letter too when I read T&C states something about 1 main prize for the sum of 18,000 payable by 2 cheques for 9,000 and Further ' PRIZES' known as ' Verified Cheque' which are reduction cheques with a value of 1.50 :rotfl: redeemable against any Vital Beauty products . bet i can guess which 'Prize cheque ' i would receive if i sent this c**p off
  • Stargirl29
    Stargirl29 Posts: 1,775 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I got one today too! I was starting to feel left out ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure