Options
2»

Comments

• d123
    d123 Posts: 8,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    buglawton wrote: »
    GG's complaint procedure- last time I used GG it was all done by emails from commission-driven volunteers, very spotty responses. Good luck with that.

To be fair to GG, they do have proper CS agents operating if you email a query into their CS.

You are confusing the forum help with the professional CS by email.
    ====
  • makeem95
    Options
    Aquamania wrote: »
    AIUI, the OP says in post#4 GG claim the last payment was taken before the OP cancelled the CPA.

It would appear the OP has evidence to the contrary, (although I'm a bit confused on the specific details) and is correct to put this back to GG.

Unfortunately the evidence I have is limited. It's just a historical message in my account which says I changed my payment details a month ago (this was when I removed the card details), but does not give details of the change. However it does have a date & time so I asked them to check their logs for the details (I assumed they have detailed logs), but it doesn't seem like they do.

As far as their engineers were concerned, the credit card was still setup for payments and after the top-up went through, they maintain I removed the card details from the account (which I didn't). They don't seem to be concerned about investigating the changes I made to the payment details a month ago.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time with them for a £10 erroneous top-up, it just means they'll be joining my permanent blacklist of companies I'll never do business with (includes Vodafone & Npower so far).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure