Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good afternoon all...

been for a wander round T this morning....lots of glade candles and air fresheners reduced.....candles down to 50p or 75p...not as cheap as when they were glitching last year but quite a selection available...
    I'm a bit of a sucker for the colour changing ones and they were discounted by 75%

Didnt really look too much but the reed difusers also seemed reduced too
    Thanks will try and look tomorrow, maybe too late then
    LEJC wrote: »
    Can I have a little rant....

Apologies before I start to any estate agents or family of out there...but why do I have to deal with one who is like an over enthusiastic puppy with a toy?

We are in the process of buying something and its been going through since just after brexit....all seems smooth at the moment but there is still a way to go before completion...so why does he see the need to email daily for an update for his "vendor".....I've started to be a little short with my replies to his requests and that does seem to be abaiting him a little...so far its only been 2 emails this week...but there are only so many ways I can re phrase...."all is progressing and I dont feel the need to chase my solicitor today thank you!"

at this rate he's actually doing more harm by his interfering than good as there are issues that could become complicated if not dealt with via the correct procedures...something that he's totally overlooking at the moment....

rant over ...thank you x
    Hope you feel better for that:D
    pippo wrote: »
    Received my first mystery case (white) today:beer:
    1 bottle of prosecco, 4 that are listed at £10 1 at £12 and the rest at around £5 no obvious duds so a result I think:beer:

Any one in M&S they seem to be discontinuing random things in the spirits section with some good reductions.
    I did get 4 bottles of.................
    Shower gel!:rotfl:
    Imperial Leather Tropical Paradise body wash @20p each.
    I need more shower gel like I need a hole in the head, but it would have been rude not to buy at that price.
    250 ml size which is about right for holibobs!
    Also picked up a rather large Boots order so off to rearrange the stash before the grumpy old one gets home.

More bargains:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon bubbs :wave:

Been awful weather here today rain , wind and its a lot cooler brrr lol
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good afternoon one and all...I hope you are all well and thriving in good health...If not hugs to you all..I have been a little on the busy side lately...

Probably missed a good glitch or three.....but hey ho....there will be more..I'm sure..:wave::wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Only me bubbles...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hello
    Funnily enough was thinking of you earlier:eek:
    Not in a pervy way:rotfl::rotfl: just that i adnt seen you about
    Are you ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon bubbs :wave:

Been awful weather here today rain , wind and its a lot cooler brrr lol

Was drizzly this morning but soon cleared up:T got windy now though and no i didnt have beans for lunch:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    Snap hope your head is better, must have missed why do you have no hot water?
  • marmitelovemehateme
    marmitelovemehateme Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 August 2016 at 3:48PM
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello
    Funnily emough was thinking of you earlier:eek:
    Not in a pervy way:rotfl::rotfl: just that i adnt seen you about
    Are you ok?

pervy...:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:..

I am very well as always...plenty to keep me busy...Just about finished my patio....In between work, bowls, helping out my neighbours with a bit of gardening and looking after No1 son....walking the dawg....amongst a plethora of other things....Just seems that I get up and go to bed...:rotfl::rotfl:..I lost 10lb too...:D

Off to the races at M/Rasen on Saturday and to the Jess Glynne concert after...Hope the weather stays fine

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    pervy...:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:..

I am very well as always...plenty to keep me busy...Just about finished my patio....In between work, bowls, helping out my neighbours with a bit of gardening and looking after No1 son....walking the dawg....amongst a plethora of other things....Just seems that I get up and go to bed...:rotfl::rotfl:..I lost 10lb too...:D

Off to the races at M/Rasen on Saturday and to the Jess Glynne concert after...Hope the weather stays fine

Is your son better?
    You have been busy and well done 10lb:T:T
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    ...:rotfl::rotfl:..I lost 10lb too...:D

Marmite were you trying to lose weight ?that seems quite a lot to just drop off...or are you referring to the £10 note that Sal spotted in the scrunched up receipt at A the other day?....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Is your son better?
    You have been busy and well done 10lb:T:T

He is much better...fully recovered...back to eating like a horse...:rotfl::rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure