~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 4 September 2017 at 12:59PM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I would have gone to the ombudsman after they refused and seen what they said. some of these companies do get results and some don't. I hope you get really big payouts

I agree. Good Luck:beer:

My 2 PPI claims were upheld, one needed escalating to the Ombudsman though. I didn't employ a claims handling company, I decided to go it alone seeing as the amounts in question weren't much anyway. They were small claims relatively speaking as I didn't borrow much and invariably paid off any loans early. They were only needed for cashflow reasons in those days;). The longest I ever repaid a loan for was 3 years, the others were less. Also, I didn't usually take out PPI. One of my claims was for when it was added without my asking for it (I know, I know, I should have read the Agreement more carefully before signing:o) and I can't for the life of me work out why I had the other one. Totally inappropriate cover for my, then, employment situation.
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    it's lovely you can treat yourself to a nice spa day or a nice hotel.

I will get there eventually. just need to get a bit more organised and get DH to understand that just paying that for that now is not necessarily the best idea, further down the line, when he has no income.

we are under pressure with moving, his daughter's wedding and xmas and all the usual stuff.

I think you sound pretty amazing - you are doing so much day to day - and I think family life in general can be so stressful and cause so much anxiety. My daughters saved money from part-time jobs around studying and have been away for a week, they are back Wednesday, the lack of drama from 2 teenagers has done me the world of good.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just back from the Post Office where I posted the sold book. It just scraped in as a Large Letter so I made a tiny amount on the postage:j. Found 20p outside the PO, that will probably be the total of money I make today:rotfl:

Turned on my laptop when I got home to find I'd sold another book whilst I was out. I'm pleased because it's been listed for months and also because it will bring £17.62 profit (which I'll add when I get it). Pity I'll have to go all the way to the PO to post it tomorrow, it's a 12 mile round trip and having to do it often soon eats into the profits:eek:
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    10 years? :eek::eek::eek: WOW!!!!
    A lot has changed in 10 years, 10 years ago we were drowning in debt and literally every singe penny I made made the biggest difference, people used to laugh at me for doing 2p a day click throughs but I did them with pride and with the help of them hav been debt free for years! We are even in the position that today I officially tart being self employed and have left my full time job :j:j:j so I thought I would check in here to see what ideas you guys had to keep me earning.

Good luck everyone and thanks to the gang that have kept this thread going for so many years without me.

:T:T:T

Batgirl
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Batgirl wrote: »
    A lot has changed in 10 years, 10 years ago we were drowning in debt and literally every singe penny I made made the biggest difference, people used to laugh at me for doing 2p a day click throughs but I did them with pride and with the help of them hav been debt free for years! We are even in the position that today I officially tart being self employed and have left my full time job :j:j:j so I thought I would check in here to see what ideas you guys had to keep me earning.

Good luck everyone and thanks to the gang that have kept this thread going for so many years without me.

Batgirl

EVERYONE, THIS IS THE FOUNDER OF THE MAKE £1O A DAY THREAD. YOU MAY WISH TO THANK HER FOR STARTING A LIFELONG THREAD. :A:A:A:A:A:T:beer::j
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    EVERYONE, THIS IS THE FOUNDER OF THE MAKE £1O A DAY THREAD. YOU MAY WISH TO THANK HER FOR STARTING A LIFELONG THREAD. :A:A:A:A:A:T:beer::j

No thanks needed you guys have done all the work, although I agree I think it may be lifelong, everyone will always need or want to make a few extra £££and its a good group to keep you on track
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Batgirl

Hello lovely, so glad you popped in, on your anniversary month.

I miss the daily clicks spreadsheet. I started getting into it and the clicks started drying up :( those were the good old days.

over the years so much has come and gone, unfortunately the money making clicks etc seems to be reducing and things take longer to reach payout.

How lovely you have managed to give up your full time job and gone self employed. This is my dream. Congratulations and good luck xx
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    After the weekend, today has felt a bit of a let down. Either I am getting no surveys or being screened out. Also, my Vypr payment hasn't come through yet. Hopefully things will pick up later this week, especially as we are getting someone round at the end of the week to talk through the things we need to do in the garden re: cutting some massive trees etc. Dread to think how much it will all cost... on the plus side I will have until Spring time next year to save for it!
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Options

Batgirl

Awesome - it's great to hear all these little things really do make a big difference. Sometimes it is hard to keep going with everything when it feels like you aren't going anywhere, but knowing this helps!:)
  • QueenJess
    Options
    15p on Citizenme to bring me to £28.65 so far this month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills