Options

Comments

• Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 7 December 2010 at 8:41AM
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I seem to have got a bit behind with the thread! There seems to be lots more pages. DD has her panto this weekend and next, so there is lots of ferrying around and I was roped in to sell raffle tickets and programmes too, so we seem to have no time at the moment. DD also has her grade 5 saxophone exam on Tuesday, so there is lots of last minute panic playing!

It rained here on saturday, so we now have no snow. The kids are gutted and hope it snows again. That was enough for me!
    Anyway I will try and catch up with what I have missed. But hugs to all and hope everyone is managing with their snow! xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    Emzy81 wrote: »
    Thank you for that it worked perfectly :) and well done again on winning!

Thaw is happening here too now although its still meant to freeze for the next few days so no snow but ice I guess.

thankyou for explaining Marg! x
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    Glad you got out to meet them all Rainmac - I'm hoping that I can get to my mother's next weekend or DD won't get her present from her dad - would rather wait than trust it to Royal Snail :p

Marg had forgotten about Choccy's secret - now I'm even more intrigued. From what you've just said I'm not sure if it went well or not big hugs though
    and yes I am nosey :rotfl::rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Glad you got out to meet them all Rainmac - I'm hoping that I can get to my mother's next weekend or DD won't get her present from her dad - would rather wait than trust it to Royal Snail :p

Marg had forgotten about Choccy's secret - now I'm even more intrigued. From what you've just said I'm not sure if it went well or not big hugs though
    and yes I am nosey :rotfl::rotfl:

You have a PM too :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    I'm nosey tooooooo!!!! lol :D

my fair was OK, not a roaring success as I was right next to a lady selling only jewellery who seemed to know everyone under the sun so as soon as they spotted her she kind of stole all my customers!! Still not to moan, it was still worth going to shift some stuff ;)

ETA: I am loving Glee on the X-Factor!!
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    I'm nosey tooooooo!!!! lol :D

my fair was OK, not a roaring success as I was right next to a lady selling only jewellery who seemed to know everyone under the sun so as soon as they spotted her she kind of stole all my customers!! Still not to moan, it was still worth going to shift some stuff ;)

ETA: I am loving Glee on the X-Factor!!

Sent you one too Gemm :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    Thanks Choccy :D

At least it was worth going Gemma I hate this bit before xmas my house is full of stuff that needs to go places and I daren't put it away or I'll forget that I've got it :o

OH did the washing up tonight - think it was only coz I said I couldn't be faffed and would do it tomorrow night before I started wrapping presents - think he was worried he'd get roped in :rotfl::rotfl: - can see me buying my own again coz he still hasn't got me anything and no postie since Tuesday :(

PS love Glee but have got really fed up with the X Factor - just want to slap most of them
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    I already know!! :rotfl: so I dont need to be nosey!! only cause I sent emails minutes after she first said about it and I accused her of all sorts :rotfl: love you choccy! :j

Padster ... I love going shopping with my OH ... I can walk round and put anything in the trolley I want, and he always puts yummy stuff that we really dont need in there, oh and he pays ;) ... when I go I have to watch the pennies LOL

Rainmac - Glad you managed to get to see your bro and SIL! :j

cant remember what else I have read ... been busy trying to clear stuff and move stuff around .. out sofa should be here tail end of this week :eek: hoping it will be friday afternoon or saturday as I can't move this big heavy lump of a sofa on my own and unless I can bribe the blokes with cakes I doubt they will touch it! :mad: hoping to get rid of this one on freecycle as soon as i know when it is coming! :j

hope everyone is ok.

Marg please don't say sorry for missing the deadline! :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    :rotfl: I told them all that in the PM Rusty :rotfl:
  • Emzy81
    Emzy81 Posts: 481 Forumite
    Options
    Chocolate.orangeLol well hope your secret is a fun thing Im nosey but not part of your group yet. Sorry to hear you're in pain, I hope they can sort it for you

Gemma Thats a shame about the lady next to you but im glad it was worth going anyway

Rusty Try the cake bribing and smiling sweetly :)

padingtondoo hope you get to your mothers next weekend

Addmas Goodluck to your DD for Tuesday!!

rainmac Glad you had a nice time :)

Well done Scatty!!!

The secret santa thing sounds exciting maybe next year I can join in :) Ive hardly done anything today, still feeling pants with this cold :( and also wishing when my OH had it I hadn't took the mickey quite so much saying he had man flu :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure