Comments

• shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great losses :T

Happy birthday for tomorrow TIE! _party_

Welcome to the board Shaz :wave:

I'm back on plan for day 2.. it's too late to limit any damage for weigh in really, but never mind. Can't remember whether I posted before but a sneaky weigh in shows a 6-7lb gain over my rogue two weeks! :eek:

Plan for today
    B - strawberries, yogurt, oats (0.5heb)
    L - ham and onion frittata (cheese hea) salad, red slaw
    T - sausage casserole (1) mash, carrots
    S - crisps (3) pineapple

have a good day x
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,591 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm back from my holiday and definitely time to get back on plan.

We had a great time and if I'd been getting to target I could have stuck to SW as hotel breakfasts had good options and also some evening meals were SW friendly BUT.....I had far too much bread and a fair few wine syns.;)

Sorry but I haven't caught up on a week's posts so hope everyone is OK.

Funny story yesterday. I was sitting next to a (rather large)woman on the plane and felt my eyes stretch when she opened a whole big bar of Milka chocolate and ate it all to herself. What made me smile was that after she'd finished she and her OH sorted out a shopping list for when they got back, all listed under various shops. Under Iceland she'd written SW burgers!:rotfl:

So I'm obviously not the only one to go off plan on holiday and then sort myself out when I get back. So far today I've had a SW breakfast (baked beans and HEB toast). I'm hoping to find enough in the freezer for the rest of the day so I don't need to shop yet. Will report back later with what I find.:)
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all - sorry I have been AWOL!

WI with + 1 lb this week - completely and utterly deserved. I am struggling big time - seems a few of us are. I really need a kick up the !!!.

The house is full of SW friendly food but I just don't want it - I want choc. I know this is Star week so not completely surprising but still a struggle. I must must must go to the gym tonight as I haven't been in a week! but i'm tired! probably due to my crap!y eating!
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • LizzieR
    LizzieR Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Hope your antibiotics sort things out for you, Lizzie.

I think I need to wire my jaws on Wednesday & Thursday!

Thanks! All good now and feeling much better. Not sure if it was the infection I had or the antibiotics but I was soooo tired last week - feel like my energy levels are back up so that means less time at home staring into the cupboards for a snack of some sort....

Hope you had a lovely birthday and the jaw wiring is going well today :rotfl:
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Welcome back Maman. Glad to see you! Talking of holidays, I'm starting to rethink how off plan I will be on my holiday. I'm starting to think its not worth it being totally off plan with it being such a struggle at the minute to lose.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    pixtotts wrote: »
    Very true Katheryn :) and at least were in it together Chocomonsta:) and proof not everyone is perfect all of the time :D

Yesterday ended up being a 8 syn day,
    1.5 for pesto (will put more next time but my mum had some and had a little "I don't like pesto" moan hmmph!), 1.5 for a bit of leftover carrot cake porridge, I put too much cinnamon in so it's best in small doses, 3 - thins, 2 - coconut meringue, out of date so figured I better start eating them up :rotfl:

at the moment it's looking like I'm on for another gain this week, but I'm thinking of weighing in early tomorrow so I can go to the cinema with my boyfriend, and have some salted popcorn :A

Todays plan
    - breakfast - bacon, mushroom, tin tomatoes, egg
    - lunch - mug shot and carrot sticks <3 I might even make more houmous
    - dinner - Green thai curry :D! Got to figure out a recipe for that though coconut milk is sooo high in syns :'(

If you use light coconut milk 100ml is enough for 2 portions which works out at 2.5 syns per portion. If you make your own curry paste as well you can make it free, which is what I always do.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back Maman. Glad you had a good holiday. Can't wait for mine to start on Saturday but have WI tomorrow morning before that! Have been really good all week, doing Red and Green days mainly, just one EE day this week but still not expecting a particularly good loss.

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Anyone know where I can buy the red and green books from please I keep looking on ebay but not seeing anything lol thank you.
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone and welcome back from your hols Maman back to reality.

This will be my Thursday's menu plan....

Breakfast.. Bran flakes A/B raspberries strawberries.

Lunch.. vegetable soup bread 6 syns plus 3 for Butter melon

Dinner... beans , egg, bacon ,beetroot crispy oven potatoes. Apple.

Extra. Ff yoghurt, 2 crispbreads inc butter 5 syns clementine.
    14 syns.
  • tammy61
    tammy61 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Anyone know where I can buy the red and green books from please I keep looking on ebay but not seeing anything lol thank you.

Hi Tweets.
    Just to let you know I've been looking for ages but managed to get them from e bay a few days ago" just keep looking.
    I have to thank Jodenise again she has been invaluable helping me with the old style SW.
    Had weigh in tonight and shockingly but ecstatically I have lost 1 1/2 lbs. to say I'm shocked is an understatement. But I'm grateful nevertheless X good luck in finding the books.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure