help please with Universal Wealth preservation Trust

Options

Comments

• newbiesaver55
    Options
    Yep I have. Frightening stuff. This company are still putting on seminars. it's always good t stay up to date.

Thanks though!
  • Cazza1234
    Options
    I'm just about to delve into realms of this company following the recent, unexpected death of my father.
  • fergies_army
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Keep us updated how you get on!
  • Cazza1234
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Keep us updated how you get on!

Thanks. I will do.

At the moment I'm just trying to understand what my mum does and doesn't need to do and what they've signed up to. I feel a strongly worded letter coming on....
  • Deb1million
    Deb1million Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 14 September 2017 at 7:00AM
    Options
    Hi Cazzia1234, I'm sorry for the loss of your dad. I hope you and your mum don't have the problems I've had with this company.
    I've been wrangling with Universal Asset Management for 4 years, trying to get them to release my late aunts estate as she instructed them to do. I wish she had not signed up with Steven Long, but he was very persuasive.
    They have used every delaying tactic imaginable to hold on to her assets for all this time. (That's how they make their money, after all)
    I think that their staff turnover also leaves a lot to be desired, notwithstanding Steven Long's perpetual excursions!
    I have kept notes of all communication with them, and it's a massive file. I think it's time for another letter.................
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I have been trying to contact Universal Wealth Trust for several weeks by phone and email but never get a reply anymore.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Eltel11 wrote: »
    I have been trying to contact Universal Wealth Trust for several weeks by phone and email but never get a reply anymore.

I'm not sure you can say that here - it might draw a complaint from their 'lawyers'. :rotfl:
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Companies House and their website both suggest they are in business, yes.
  • Southfolk
    Options
    I am led to believe that they ceased trading on Friday 20th October and the liquidators are now in leaving 45 staff without jobs and lots of people with them on their title deeds as trustees I suspect
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Now that is interesting, it it's accurate.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure