Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• kst101
    kst101 Posts: 812 Forumite
    Options
    How do you get to the classic job board? I can only see the other one (and no jobs).
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I see Gfk are posting competitor car audits. Be interesting to see if they shift as fee seems lower than the "norm" for car audits. Seems this market is saturated with these type of jobs - Helion ones never seem to shift...
  • ziggy2004
    ziggy2004 Posts: 391 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Signed up for my first MS assignment today, looking forward to it. I am already registered as self employed and am happy to just see where it goes and if that means I just get one meal in exchange for a report then I am happy :)
  • sukitnsee
    Options
    ziggy2004 wrote: »
    Signed up for my first MS assignment today, looking forward to it. I am already registered as self employed and am happy to just see where it goes and if that means I just get one meal in exchange for a report then I am happy :)

hello ziggy2004 and welcome to the wonderful world of MS'ing. :beer: If that is your attitude then you should have a great time as I find the food and drink assignments are plentiful and generally straightforward. But just wait until you get addicted.........
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    kst101 wrote: »
    How do you get to the classic job board? I can only see the other one (and no jobs).

This is my one complaint about this new job board, if you are using a mobile or tablet there is no way of getting past this poorly implemented map.
  • kst101
    kst101 Posts: 812 Forumite
    Options
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    This is my one complaint about this new job board, if you are using a mobile or tablet there is no way of getting past this poorly implemented map.

Ah was wondering that. Better fire up the old laptop.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    kst101 wrote: »
    Ah was wondering that. Better fire up the old laptop.

Way to get around it is bookmark the classic job board, you'll see the link when you log on on a normal machine and go to the job board, then when you use the mobile or tablet log on as normal and click on your bookmark for the classic board.
  • mskitten2904
    Options
    GR in the bank today :)
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm about to head off to shop two sites massively affected by the tube strike and into a howling gale.

I may be some time.
  • MostlyFine
    Options
    Good Luck - and may the transportation Gods look over you in your endeavor.
    2022 Challenge Progress
    1% Challenge - Chunk 1, 8% so far 
    £2 Challenge - 
    Declutter Challenge - 
    Grocery Challenge: months under budget -  /12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts