Sunday cinema ticket with 4 codes from promotional pouches of Maltesers, etc.

Options

Comments

• Maddie
    Maddie Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have one spare: rr9c5mh5z7
    Proud to be a moneysaver! :cool:
  • boyaloud
    Options
    I really could do with a spare code if anyone has one as I can't find the last pack to make the 4 codes. Thanks.
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick reminder that any outstanding Sweet Sundays cinema vouchers must be exchanged for cinema tickets by 13/01/2013 (tomorrow)!
  • Keeping_Motivated
    Options
    I tried to exchange mine last night but there's no option to anymore. Looks like I've lost the banked codes.
  • needahol
    needahol Posts: 767 Forumite
    Options
    Did you not have to exchange before the promotion end date of 23/12? but then codes were valid until today?
    08 wins £3000+ :j09 wins £4408:j2010 (6 months off) £2004:j2011 £10,003 :j 2012 - £6013 :j2013 wins £8500 :j 2014 £5530 so far....
  • Sarah7
    Options
    Any codes from the packs of sweets needed to be entered and cinema vouchers claimed last year. Those cinema vouchers need to be exchanged for actual tickets by today.
  • SUJOE
    SUJOE Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Managed to use mine to see Les Miserables today!
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    SUJOE wrote: »
    Managed to use mine to see Les Miserables today!

Whaaaaaaat?? How did you manage that?! I thought it was for Sundays only, and expired on 13th Jan?? :think: Good for you for finding a way round it, though! :D
  • Sarah7
    Options
    SWEET SUNDAYS IS BACK!

Collect codes with bags of Mars chocolates (such as Maltesers, Galaxy Bites, Galaxy Counters, Milky Way Lucky Stars and M&Ms). These are currently on offer £1 in Tesco until 2nd July and you need 4 of these standard (or 2 large) promotional packs per cinema ticket.

Exchange the codes for a cinema voucher by 8 November 2013. Vouchers must be redeemed by 24 November 2013. Max 2 cinema vouchers per person.

http://www.sweetsundays.co.uk/
  • nsty1469
    Options
    Oh cool if anyone has any spare codes it would be grateful if you private message me with one that woul be awesome!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure