o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    Got a free advent calendar from Thorntons today !

Enjoy it and don't eat it all at once ;). The app is now saying they're sold out, I didn't manage to get there for one in time, never mind I'll save some of the cals for the mince pies :D
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another Whsmiths freebie on, this time a canned bottlegreen drink in a choice of two flavours, elderflower or raspberry.
    Looks like some sort of flavoured spring water.
  • Lima-India
    Options
    Enjoy it and don't eat it all at once ;). The app is now saying they're sold out, I didn't manage to get there for one in time, never mind I'll save some of the cals for the mince pies :D

The advent calendar refreshes each morning - around 9/9.30. The Thorntons lady said there are 3,000 codes each day so hence they go within a couple of hours!!!!
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Got the Advent calendar today, app said it was out of stock last night but happened to check when I was near the shop this morning and it gave me a code. Didn't get it personalised though as the lady was very busy.

Also got the can of BottleGreen drink from WHSmiths, lady there said she should know the code off by heart by now! :D
  • JJS
    JJS Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The guide on how to get the O2 priority app using a sim doesn't work anymore. O2 no longer send the number with the sim - you have to top up to get a phone number :(
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 21 November 2017 at 2:37PM
    Options
    JJS wrote: »
    The guide on how to get the O2 priority app using a sim doesn't work anymore. O2 no longer send the number with the sim - you have to top up to get a phone number :(

I had a handful of free PAYG O2 SIMs without any credit (for O2 priority use) & they have all become invalid recently

is there anywhere you can buy O2 sims cheaply that still come with a number ?
    - Im guessing some suppliers may still have stock of the sims with numbers ?

if you can be bothered Im guessing you can also get a free O2 number via porting i.e. get a free sim from a different networtk & port it to a new O2 SIM

Not surprisingly really they are closing the freebie loophole
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    The now seasonal free pack of Christmas Cards from WHSmiths has appeared on my app this afternoon which is very annoying as I was near a branch this morning and checked to see if there was anything available!
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    Free L'Occitane gift set: instore at L'Occitane boutiques until Friday 24th Nov or while stocks last.

More info HERE
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I got the L'occitane set today. You also get a £5 off voucher.
    ally.
  • laticsforlife
    Options

is there anywhere you can buy O2 sims cheaply that still come with a number ?

if you can be bothered Im guessing you can also get a free O2 number via porting i.e. get a free sim from a different network & port it to a new O2 SIM
    I guess eBay might have sims.

As for your other idea, I really like this, does it work?

Who gives away free sims, and do they come with a number that you can port to O2 (without having to top them up first)?
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing! ;)
    Quidco and Topcashback, £4,569
    Shopandscan, £2,840
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    British Airways EU261/04 Claim, EUR1200
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business