We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

1…445446448450451…463

Comments

  • Is it worth putting money on it and buying iTunes, Google Play or donating ti to charity?
  • Got a new SIM and it does have the number on the flyer to the right of the SIM, not sure if it will work to receive a text, can only try.
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing!
    Quidco and Topcashback, £5,687
    ShopandScan, £3,470
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    British Airways EU261/04 Claim, EUR1200
  • Caffe nero after 2pm on a Tuesday til the end of the year
    travelover
  • Free Millie's cookie
    travelover
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Free Yankee Candle air freshener at Halfords.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    I managed to get one; there are about eight designs - off the top of my head they were R2-D2, BB8, Luke Skywalker, Captain Phasma, a storm/clone trooper called Executioner, Kylo-Ren and I think Finn? There were a couple of other "human" characters, a woman and a man (I don't really know much about Star Wars, I always fall asleep watching the films). The codes were released a few minutes after midday today and were gone very quickly as my daughter wanted one but missed out. They are only for certain phones as well: some iPhone models, Google, maybe Galaxy and one other.

    Good luck if you try for one :)

    Have you received yours yet? I managed to get one but still not physically arrived :(
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16


  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,328 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Have you received yours yet? I managed to get one but still not physically arrived :(

    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said :)
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said :)

    Ahh, thanks - yes - it was the 'free same day shipping' that threw me too. Obviously I don't expect them to be rushing out freebie orders but was wondering if it had gone amiss somewhere. I shall rekindle hope it will arrive.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16


  • Free packet of four AA or AAA batteries at Halfords, until Sunday 31st Dec.
  • There is an offer on the O2 app for 6 months Gourmet Society. However, it needs payment details and so there will a charge if its not cancelled in time.

    My code was copied to the 'cliptray.' Phones may vary but the code may appear if the code box is pressed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.