Options
    Please stop being silly.
  • cloud_dog
    cloud_dog Posts: 6,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    GarfieldP wrote: »
    Hello,
    I've read the comments about this potentially being a scam but I wanted to hear from somebody who has actually bought this software to find out their experience of using it, particularly whether the actual performance matches the company's claims and if they regard it as value for money.
    Garfield P
    Is it not possible that sensible (normal) people have not purchased the product for one / all of the reasons mentioned and therefore there isn't anyone on this forum who can comment directly on the product because there isn't anyone stupid enough (sic) to waste their money on it.
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True :D

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I wanted to hear from somebody who has actually bought this software to find out their experience of using it

Well that's too bad because you won't find anyone who spunked their money on a get-rich-quick scheme on a forum titled "Savings & Investments", as they'd have no savings and nothing to invest.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello,
    I've read the comments about this potentially being a scam but I wanted to hear from somebody who has actually bought this software to find out their experience of using it, particularly whether the actual performance matches the company's claims and if they regard it as value for money.
    Garfield P

Maybe you could be public spirited, buy the software and report back.
  • Plus
    Plus Posts: 433 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    cloud_dog wrote: »
    Is it not possible that sensible (normal) people have not purchased the product for one / all of the reasons mentioned and therefore there isn't anyone on this forum who can comment directly on the product because there isn't anyone stupid enough (sic) to waste their money on it.

The thing is, we've already seen a history of astroturfing - or in this case building 9 stadiums and filling them with astroturf. So if anyone does pop up, how do we know they aren't also sockpuppets? We've seen whole fake forums - and whole posting histories can't be far behind (if they were paying attention).

If a poster with a long posting history popped up and said it was great, maybe that would be sufficient. But I suspect their previous posts probably ought to be scrutinised too.
  • daisychops
    Options
    i too have been contacted by this company - i've checked both phone numbers that were used and one website says it is cold calling spam and the other the same. when i type in the wording as i've headed this i get taken all over the world!!! it is down a 2 different !!!!!! sites in the usa and a cleaning company in basildon uk. the guy spoke a good story but i've phoned barclays and hsbc who they say they deal with and neither bank will tell me anything about them!!! there is almost nothing on the internet and one site expects me to pay 950 euros to join so i can see reviews!!! there is a site with questions and answers but it looks a tad suspicious to me as it sort of reads as if 5 people were sitting in the same office and just pretending to ask questions. it's the replies of the people that ask questions that almost read like the CEO said it - "wow! that sound really good and just what i'm after" - who says that???!!! so....... anyone out there in the world wide wait that can actually give some more information on this "award winning company"?
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Wow - are you really looking for even more warning signs?! It seems to me that you must have pretty much the full set already when combined with those highlighted already in this thread - if you fail to take heed of all of these and continue to see this as a sensible place for your money (or even worthy of spending any further time investigating) then I'm afraid you're likely to get what you deserve, in my humble opinion of course....
  • Plus
    Plus Posts: 433 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Plus wrote: »

I see whoever is behind HWS Market Precision is reading this thread, because all the fake forums now require logins to see the past posts of users.

The conversations still look fake though, when you know to look out for them.
  • TrisFoz
    Options
    Hi Windows, you said you signed up - what happened next? Are you using it? Does it work?
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    TrisFoz wrote: »
    Hi Windows, you said you signed up - what happened next? Are you using it? Does it work?
    He/she posted once and hasn't been back since that day six weeks ago so is unlikely to see your question! Presumably caning the champagne on their new yacht in the Caribbean somewhere.... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure