Where to get a life time isa

Options
Hi
Does anyone know where I can get a lifetime isa?
I can't seem to get a straight answer online

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There are hardly any providers of LISAs. So, there isnt much of a list to give you beyond what is mentioned in the LISA article on the site.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 26 September 2017 at 8:00PM
    Options
    Skipton for saving towards a first home in cash.

For investing in volatile assets to age 60 then I suggest:

Nutmeg fixed portfolio if you want an easy high quality option or are likely to be making regular deposits (0.45% platform fee plus 0.19% average portfolio fund fee but no transaction costs).

Hargreaves Lansdown if you want to pick individual shares or will be doing regular deposits into specific funds (0.45% platform fee plus as an example 0.22% for Vanguard LifeStrategy no fund transaction costs). Check their website for transaction costs on shares, etc

AJ Bell if you want to pick individual shares or will be doing a small number of large lump sum contributions into a specific fund each year (0.25% platform cost plus an example 0.22% for Vanguard LifeStrategy but the transaction cost each time you buy into a fund is £1.50 which could quickly get expensive). Check their website for transaction costs on shares, etc

I wouldn't bother with the others.
  • louloubelle79
    Options
    I have just got the Nutmeg fixed LISA. Great app, easy to transfer money into etc and see clearly balance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure