50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco

Options

Comments

• stefny
    Options
    Had my order delivered this morning they took the £20 off and i also bought enough things for the 50p off vouchers,which i received all 5. Im not sure about the clubcard points tho as cant see anything about them even tho i added that code xx
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    stefny wrote: »
    Had my order delivered this morning they took the £20 off and i also bought enough things for the 50p off vouchers,which i received all 5. Im not sure about the clubcard points tho as cant see anything about them even tho i added that code xx

Just have a look at the statement as it should show on the clubcard statement with the invoice. :)
  • stefny
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    Just have a look at the statement as it should show on the clubcard statement with the invoice. :)

Ahh thank you i got 1082 points on my shopping so the clubcard points also went on xx
  • maureen100
    Options
    I just got my 50p off the petrol. I filled up for about £47 and only had to pay about £29 :)

I bought the Thorntons chocolates at £10 which will be a Christmas present. This was good value as it's a huge box and reduced from £16.

I then stocked up on yogurts, benecol, mini philadelphias and mini babybels for lunches which is all stuff I buy normally, but now I just don't need to buy them with my weekly shop for about 2 months. The expiry dates are good too.

They also had 3 for 2 on the mini Philadelphias and 2 for £6 on the benecol so I got some offers too.

Very pleased - thanks for posting. I wouldn't have found it otherwise.
  • kate1967
    kate1967 Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    Not clearly marked in my store so was glad I checked all the chilled items on offer before I went shopping.
    Got my 5 x 10p vouchers easily by buying chilled items

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00007889&icid=Petrol50poff_Sub_fresh_pastry
    Have lots more ‘Pending’
    But total money I’ve received from Cashback Sites by performing 'Daily Clicks' is ;
    APRIL 2007 - JAN 2008 = £2,800:money:

• mapcr77
    mapcr77 Posts: 667 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kate1967 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies to my post.
    I phoned up again and they said they will def post me the other 2x 10p vouchers.
    I am going to call my store tomorrow have a little moan too x
    Good luck with everyone elses online deliveries and thanks to all the MSE posters for all your help and input on all these deals
    x

I got a delivery on Wednesday, I should have got 2 vouchers, but didn't get any! I've written to customer services, but haven't had a response yet... :mad:
  • CupofTea
    CupofTea Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Almost got a good list at last.

If I get £16 wroth of dairy after multibuy, will I get 2 vouchers?
    Cup of Tea? :coffee:
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    CupofTea wrote: »
    Almost got a good list at last.

If I get £16 wroth of dairy after multibuy, will I get 2 vouchers?

yes, as long as you spend at least £16 you will get 2 vouchers.
  • wackojackouk
    Options
    yes, as long as you spend at least £16 you will get 2 vouchers.

Are you sure about this? The site states

"Save 10p per litre of fuel when you spend £8 or more on Dairy, for delivery on or between 14/11/12 - 20/11/12. Click here to find out more."

I know someone on the Elite thread said it didn't work. I'd be tempted to split it to be honest.
  • kalsha
    kalsha Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can someone clarify something for me please? I am going to buy £8 worth of cheese to get the 10p petrol voucher. The cheese I am looking at is on 3 for 2 offer. It is £1 each. Will be Ok with 9 of the cheese (worth £9 but paying only £6) or will I have to buy 12 of them (worth £12 but paying £8). Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure