Options

Comments

• CupofTea
    CupofTea Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 15 November 2012 at 9:09PM
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    I did 5 coffee used 5/40 did rtd or price match withs Sainsburys.
    That's one I can consider adding to a list, although no one drinks coffee but I can try adding it. Thank you.

Edit: I don't think it's worth it for any of the cars as no one drinks coffee and even after vouchers will be £2 for all the coffee (which is good for coffee drinkers but not me). Thank you.
    Cup of Tea? :coffee:
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    cepheus wrote: »
    Aldi toilet rolls are less than 8p per 100 sheets compared to 35p for these, so you know were Tesco can stick their loo roll!

False economy with Aldi 2 ply and worse still, sticky fingers....urgh !
  • damo5134
    damo5134 Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm new to this and was just wondering if I am correct could I buy
    6 squash for £21(does anyone else think that is a horrendous amount of money to spend on squash?)
    and say 10 small items
    and get 3 vouchers and £9 JTD voucher
    You are correct. This is exactly what I did earlier today, but still waiting for my pp voucher to be confirmed via email.
    Dont forget you can only buy Orange NAS, or Full Orange, or Blackcurrant & Apple NAS for the prices to compare.
    To be honest I have been using Robinsons for the last few weeks, as it seems to last a LOT longer than the value squash I was previously buying.
  • harris23
    Options
    kate1967 wrote: »
    To tell how many vouchers you should get for an online order all you need to do is look at your receipt.

Where your name is the will be a P and then a number. Numbers 1-4 mean you get that number. 5 and above means you get 5.

Re above....Mine does say P3 next to my name ???
    I purchased....
    The Andrex x 2 for 1 x 10p
    4 x Robinsons for 2 x 10p
    and spent about £20 on Milk & butter etc in the offer so 2 x 10p
    so total 5 x 10p..

The P3 against my name is that the amount that has been issued or what the system has calculated due ?
    Has anyone else had an online delivery yet ?

hi, i had a delivery today with 2 nas a/black juice and 4 orange and was sent 1 voucher and they are going to post the other 2 i am entitled to. hth.i also got 12 fairy liquid ,was charged 2 for £3 so got the difference back for that too :rotfl:
  • andytheguv
    Options
    Hi all
    Getting my weekly shop today I thought I would give all this go.
    Flora, milk, toilet rolls (hopefully the price comparison comes back with vouchers on those cause they are expensive), yoghurt and cheese (3 for 2) along with normal shop to get up to 8 comparable items and got 3 10 pence of vouchers. Still waiting for comparison voucher to come through – can take 24 hours. Just want to say thanks loads to all who make the effort in these forums. Keep it up MSE’xperts.
    Andy
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    mrswack wrote: »
    I wondered ow my planned £16 dairy shop plus the rest of my shopping gave me 3 x 10p rather than the 2 I expected!

It was our dairy shop that gave us 3 too. I just did a big shop to get the shop I needed not worrying about price promise but put in £16 worth of dairy in, wondering if it was prices before offers that we're taken into consideration?
  • twinklyeys
    Options
    redcar wrote: »
    I notice the Andrex quilted is now £4 for 9 rolls on mysupermarket in ASDA. Not sure on shop price today but probably means price going up soon. Aloe still at £3.

I noticed that too but on Asda site it was still £3! I bought the Aloe just to be sure!
  • twinklyeys
    Options
    kate1967 wrote: »
    Just got my online delivery and only received 3 x 10p vouchers instead of 5 and immediately thought damn it's working differently online to instore but phoned up and they are going to post me the other vouchers, said that there is a shortage of them so only gave me 3. ( wondered whether they would have sent if I did not query ???)
    So make sure you check how many vouchers you receive.

They are all on eBay! That is a disgrace! I can't believe that they would try and get away with that and what's worse is that they are stupid enough to say it to you! :mad:
  • thegreenroom
    Options
    Anybody know if you can spend the 8 on dairy before bogof so buying 4 pound cheese x 2 but only paying for 1 because of bogof
    DD1 27/5/1992
    DD2 14/9/1994
    DS1 5/3/1996
    DS2 31/3/2000
    DS3 27/3/2010
    DD3 30/1/2012
  • markymark74
    Options
    CupofTea wrote: »
    I have been writing and editing lists for what feels like hours now and trying to get to £40 so I can use a voucher.

The thing is, since the 3 cars are 40 litres maximum (and will probably not put 40 litres as there's always a bit left to get to tesco) it's harder to work out the best return. The other car has over 50 litres so is much easier.

So I need about 20 10p vouchers in total.

Adding 4 Robinsons and 2 Andrex already reaches the cap at £10. This only produces 3 vouchers. Feels like a long journey ahead on reaching the amount I need. There's only 1 car in my house but I want to try get it for my parents and family too. They can pay me after.

Hi, so can you fill up more than one car using the 50p vouchers? would be great if i could we have two cars in our household thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport