Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Gifts-Presents-Weblog.jpg
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Good Morning fellow drivellers:)

Who broke MSE last night:eek::eek::eek: came back to post abt shops at A's & T's last night and it was broken:(

:mad::mad::mad: at DH & SA not sure who I am angry the most at spent ages going through the coupons I had made a clear list with exact amounts seperated coupons needed to be used to maximise the shop at T's mainly laundry etc. Didn't go until late as DH was waiting for someone who didn't even turn up all day:mad:. As there was lots of coupons suggested to him we should split the amounts so as not to have too many coupons in the same transaction:D;). Explained to DH every coupon I have purchased the item, there was printable ones from SS 2 from t's mag, car coupons, kleenex coupons and Viakal. I virtually had a duplicate shop all coupons accepted SA just scanned the lot:j saved £29.50(£3 CS) from shop:jDH :mad: £14.50 Never accepted any of the car ones as had fabreze on the top & SA said you never bought Fabreze so didn't scan any:eek: really annoyed as most were for the ambipur on offer for 2 for £7 & I didn't have other coupons for these. All DH had to do was show him these and SA would have scanned them. To Cap it all when I realised at the car what had happened said give me the receipt I will go and compain to CS arrived at CS at 21.55 2 members off staff walked off ignoring me stayed waiting another 10 mins until a floor member of staff came and said they close at 10pm. Nothing she could do I would have to come back another time:mad: 10 x £1 coupons not put through.

Checked my A's shop Washletes compared wrong bought 4 packs A's £7.48 T's £7.52 Should have been £4:mad: at T's, managed to get the S&G sensitive never found these only the responsive before only had 3 but bottled it:o as not sure if they were still working tried to check on my phone, that was waste of time:( so decided to only get 1 in case typical it worked:jso good news if anyone still can get these.

Now I think I am going to eat ALL that strawberry cake as therapy:D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:that CW doesn't want me not fussy eat any cake
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    OOPS have I missed something is it IS's Birthday today:o:o:o
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    I do , I do, I do, I do:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ok thats better...but you only replied half......:o:o:o:o:o How can I send you surprises if you not given me addy??????;)

I promise I won't run away with your Cif...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:;)
  • idlesaver
    edited 19 October 2012 at 10:43AM
    Options

No...No....No....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Its FFF who made all confusion...:o

She has offered me pressies as I was cross with her for not replying my PM..;)

I won't mind having a cake even though its not my birthday anyway..;)
  • Best_price
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Ok thats better...but you only replied half......:o:o:o:o:o How can I send you surprises if you not given me addy??????;)

I promise I won't run away with your Cif...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:;)

Sorry now rectified:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    I also spent the morning going through the BS accounts where still not recieved my LYB cards so Emailed them this morning:(:(:( say can take 72 hours to get back:eek:. 6 outstanding.

Now breath:D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Think I may be PMT,:o as ready to have a go at everyone:eek:DH better hide:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • idlesaver
    Options
    @ FFF managed to use that S's coupon along with loreal and got back 20p BM voucher and 120 points off £30 shop...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Never seem to get decent coupons...:o

So many thanks FFF once again....:A
  • Best_price
    Options

When is it yours, AH? When will you be 24?:D
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    No...No....No....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Its FFF who made all confusion...:o

She has offered me pressies as I was cross with her for not replying my PM..;)

I won't mind having a cake even though its not my birthday anyway..;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:she being fickle fackle fockle again:D:p

I am with you don't need an excuse for cake just gimee gimee gimee:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: yum yum yum and that chocolate kind of healthy look it got some raspberries on top:D:p;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure