Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Schwartz are good for APG.....;) Especially "thumbs up" ones...;)(A vs T shop)

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/tesco/bundle/603464_77648.html

Thanks IS:beer::beer::beer:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    When is it yours, AH? When will you be 24?:D

Not until March always near Mothers Day so get loads of chocs all in one go:D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    You have not finish reading the 5 pages of carps yet :mad::mad::mad::mad::p

Now go read back, then find out whether you should request the petrol receipt or not:p:p:p:p

OK you dibs first :D:D:D:p Blue probs 2nd as she uses loads of petrol car booting:rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Not related but BFF in town:p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    My address still the same just pop it into the envelope & I should get it by next week:cool:

I forgive him:rotfl:

See you bribed him with your prawns:D:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    See you bribed him with your prawns:D:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was the bikini that did it :p
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options

Not yet, the last time I met AH OH, I was fully dressed. It was too cold to wear just bikini in Leeds & it was raining and I was cold:D

Maybe summer time:p
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• adoreholidays
    Options

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    WOW look what I won for my boss. I entered the comp from the manufacturer website using company account & he won :j:j and he doesn't know yet:rotfl::rotfl:

This is the biggest winning I have ever encountered.

3 options for him to choose 1 - lucky bu99er:D

• [1] A day's racing experience for one (1) at the Seven Sister's Track, Lancashire culminating in a solo drive in a genuine Formula 1 car. Overnight accommodation for two (2) will be provided by the Formula 1 experience provider
      • Winners who select the Formula 1 experience will be provided with a voucher (equivalent to the value of £1,599) that can be redeemed with the organiser https://www.racing-school.co.uk and they can select their preferred date for the experience. This date must be within 6 months of the end of the promotion period (7th June 2013).

• [2]Ice Rallying in Sweden, with travel and two (2) nights' accommodation provided by the Rallying experience provider
      • Winners who select the Ice Rallying in Sweden will be provided with a voucher (equivalent to the value of £1,500) that can be redeemed through the Promoter's appointed travel agency (DialAFlight) who will arrange both return flights for two (2) from the UK to Oslo and the Winter Rally School - Base Package for one (1) person. Winners will be provided with information of the contacts at DialAFlight once they have received their winner's confirmation.

• [3] A four (4) night stay in Las Vegas, accommodation and air travel included, with a NASCAR experience for one (1) to be included during the stay.
      • Winners who select the NASCAR Las Vegas experience will be provided with a voucher (equivalent to the value of £2,000) that can be redeemed through the Promoter's appointed travel agency (DialAFlight) who will arrange both return flights for two (2) from the UK to Las Vegas, accommodation for four(4) nights and the NASCAR experience for one (1) person. Winners will be prvided with information of the contacts at DialAFlight once they have received their winner's confirmation.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    We happen to be staying in Edinburgh at cheap TL deal Dec 21 & 22nd Dec to swap presents with DS1 girlfriend:j I can be greedy and have 2 meet ups with you and FT:D:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Jax Glasgow and that area are where most of my relatives were from, Hamilton was where most of my dads family are/were based. My sister going up today for a few days to visit some cousins in Hamilton:)

I lived in Hamilton from the age of 7 to 11. I went to St John's primary. Uncle lives in Glasgow.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport