Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Or FFF can go to tekco & nick their mobility scooter that might ;)

Once m4rtin catches up with you, you won't be running away;)
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Options
    yes but, no but, but its for haloween stuff:p

What does that matter! It is ready for Halloween next year Doc:rotfl:
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Martin shall we go shopping at Tossco? Together I pick the stuff you push the trolley & pay:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Best_price
    Options
    Martin shall we go shopping at Tossco? Together I pick the stuff you push the trolley & pay:D

You are not very romantic are you:rotfl:

I think Martin wants more than a trip to the swear store;)
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    how your operation goes Martin? Everything ok or have the postpone it again.

Had one (looked like had 10 rounder with Mike Tyson and I didn't throw a punch - Look for Strabismus on youtube if you want to see a post op example :D) but sadly only corrected one problem, now when tired one eye looks straight the other looks to the heavens, makes me look even more weird than usual:p, unable to control it and makes me very, very tired (and irritable :() - Now waiting to see if more surgery or that's my 'outlook' no pun intended:(:(
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »

Kinda works for me BP apart from the paying bit......:rotfl:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Options
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Had one (looked like had 10 rounder with Mike Tyson and I didn't throw a punch - Look for Strabismus on youtube if you want to see a post op example :D) but sadly only corrected one problem, now when tired one eye looks straight the other looks to the heavens, makes me look even more weird than usual:p, unable to control it and makes me very, very tired (and irritable :() - Now waiting to see if more surgery or that's my 'outlook' no pun intended:(:(

Sorry I was for 5-10 mins dropped the kids back to school both have been invited to Sports presentation night.

Never mind Martin, am sure your missus will love you as you are. As long as you are healthy & able to drag yourself to Tosco & Sada without me you will be fine. x:beer:

• Dr.Who-Who
    edited 18 October 2012 at 6:51PM
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »

You really have a very dirty mind:p

I can't be done with having so many places to post comps. I will get bored soon
    some time I posts lots sometime none at all :p

http://www.co-operative.coop/food/wincamera/?utm_source=Communicator&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=GreatFood3_CTA&utm_campaign=P15_week2+Active

• Best_price
    Options
    You really have a very dirty mind:p

I can't be done with having so many places to post comps. I will get bored soon
    some time I posts lots sometime none at all :p

http://www.co-operative.coop/food/wincamera/?utm_source=Communicator&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=GreatFood3_CTA&utm_campaign=P15_week2+Active

I am just talking about a bit of romance:cool:
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    EvenIng all

Been a busy one here today but been partially keeping up

Couple little things for you all not sure if this was already known but the 2p sensitive t/paste is no longer 2p in sada tried it today and came up correct price

Also rumours have started on the grabbits that sains toy sale will start next weds although will not be all toys 50% off like last few yrs will be an UPTO 50% this time boo:( but still may e some good bargains . Strange date tho coz usually on a Thursday in half term so won't be able to go til after school run.

PM how's your birdy doing? Haven't seen you post for few days hope all is well.

Game of avoid the sicky bug has started this way as more kids at school each day getting it so only matter of time b4 everyone gets it, I hate these bugs I am a germ freak at the best of times but I get totally paranoid at this time of yr sterilising door handles light switches making the kids wash their hands more etc and I don't sleep well at night in fear that they will wake up I'll. All irrational I know but can't stop myself :(

But all healthy at no having a two kiddy cuddle under the sofa blankie watching ant bully on tv

CM
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport