PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thursday 28th May 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Good luck Jackie, I hope all goes well with your operation.

Shattered, quilting club this afternoon, they have asked for an extra half hour, I have managed to sort it out so from the july meeting we will be starting at 1.30 instead of 2pm.

Two more booking for the trip to the quilt show, we are getting there gradually. I need another 6 to make it pay.

OH had several phone calls whilst I was out, we have another estimator coming tomorrow, and in the afternoon 6 viewings..........I also have to go to Argos to pick up a steamer.

We heard from the outreach worker, it looks like next Thursday before we get to see the bungalow, heaven only knows what has been going on there.

I need a shower tonight, my legs and back are protesting after I did gardening yesterday. I will be digging more stuff up out of the garden over the weekend. We want to move as many plants as we can.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tru I found Henry useless with dog hairs too. Ours has been banished to the shed where hubby uses it to clean the car out.

I have a pet friendly vacuum upstairs and a pet friendly vacuum downstairs cause I was finding it a strain lugging the damned thing up and down the stairs.

Today has gone well, except ive just wrote a load of gobbledygook on Facebook, I'm not making much sense because I'm so tired... Yes my Grandson has worn me out!

Have a good evening all.
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening all,

Been a rather busy day for me.....cleaned dishwasher as it wasnt cleaning china properly.....gave it an empty wash after cleaning and refillimg with salt, so now we dont have to wash everything twice. Managed to do an hour weeding the greenhouse....OH waters it but never thinks of weeds. Tomatoes are doing well, some in blossom so will hopefully have some nice big tomatoes..

Spent about 4 hours knitting, am staring to become anxious to get all the baby stuff finished, DD4 is 23 weeks and the hospital are talking about taking her in at 26 weeks as it is a Mono Twin pregnancy, so we could be talking tiny, very early babies.

Get well soon to those who are ill.

JackieO....thinking of you pet

Sleep well all and stay safe

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Had to look up mono twins.
    Mono-amniotic twins are identical twins that develop inside the same amniotic sac. Also known as Mo-Mo twins (Monoamniotic-Monochorionic). monoamniotic twins are always identical. These share a placenta within their mother"s uterus. but have two separate umbilical cords for nourishment. Mono-amniotic twins are

Oh wow!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport