Help please

Options
I have just been to my bank online and have seen a DD to CVRPLAN for £5.34 made this last week. 1st off I checked online and found this thread. I haven't made any contract with Love Film Online directly or indirectly. how are they allowed to do this, this is tantemount to stealing my money. I have directly canceld the dd but will be phoning the bank monday to ask for a copy of the signed DD form that they should have received from Love Film and also for the recovery of the amount taken. This is disgusting behavior taking money from my account without my written concent. Any comments would be appreciated. Ian

Comments

• hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ianstaley wrote: »
    I have just been to my bank online and have seen a DD to CVRPLAN for £5.34 made this last week. 1st off I checked online and found this thread. I haven't made any contract with Love Film Online directly or indirectly. how are they allowed to do this, this is tantemount to stealing my money. I have directly canceld the dd but will be phoning the bank monday to ask for a copy of the signed DD form that they should have received from Love Film and also for the recovery of the amount taken. This is disgusting behavior taking money from my account without my written concent. Any comments would be appreciated. Ian

Hi and welcome to MSE. I think you'd be best starting a new thread so that it gets seen properly. It might be best in the Consumer Rights Board? You can find that here.
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport