Where is the cheapest place to get frontline for cats and drontal wormer ?

Options

Comments

• Tori_Bellatrix
    Tori_Bellatrix Posts: 1,307 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bump...

So has anyone tried Panacur Favourites, or found a successful way of getting a Drontal eaten by a very difficult customer? :p

I crush up the Drontel and mix it in with Tuna Chunks ... They just can't resist the tuna ...

Works every time ... ;)
    :happylove Tori Bellatrix :happylove

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
  • Magentasue
    Magentasue Posts: 4,229 Forumite
    Options
    Well, for my list (Frontline and Drontal) https://www.petmeds.co.uk come in at £36.08 (less 5% would make it £34.28). Slightly cheaper than https://www.petdispensary.co.uk but even better if you use quidco.

If you don't use quidco, petmeds is cheapest but only if you can use the code 'pets' at the checkout. As they offer a cheapest price guarantee, they will be my next supplier!
  • pmcx9
    pmcx9 Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    i use https://www.nutrecare.co.uk which are a quid dearer for the tabs than your sample list but there food products are far more varies and cheaper so if i buy a couple of bags of james wellbeloved as well then nutrecare are cheapest.
  • little_bear_3
    Options
    best pet pharmacy has been great for us, superb service and just done another order for frontline and drontal tablets
    Love my job in the bank and am proud to say that, however I only do what is right for the customer no matter what, probably why I am on top of customer service nominations by my customers :A
  • Magentasue
    Options
    best pet pharmacy has been great for us, superb service and just done another order for frontline and drontal tablets

Not very money saving though. They charge almost 25% more than the cheapest I tried. It seems that most people are happy with the service of the online suppliers; it's the prices that vary rather than the level of service.:cool:
  • little_bear_3
    Options
    oooh who was the cheapest you tried - just so I can look next time - anything to save money on a regular purchase ;)
    Love my job in the bank and am proud to say that, however I only do what is right for the customer no matter what, probably why I am on top of customer service nominations by my customers :A
  • Magentasue
    Options
    oooh who was the cheapest you tried - just so I can look next time - anything to save money on a regular purchase ;)

See posts 20, 32 and 35. It's between petsdispensary.co.uk and https://www.petmeds.co.uk. The latter is cheaper if you use the code in post 32, cheaper still if you use quidco and even if you don't use either, they have a price promise to beat others.:D
  • mouthscradle
    mouthscradle Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Options
    My order from Petmeds arrived really quickly, and the best part of all.....

I bought two Panacur Favourites wormers, and waited til my fussy cats were getting hungry for dinner. I broke one up into each bowl and put them down, expecting the worst. They both couldn't get enough of it! Leia even went sniffing round trying to find more. I couldn't believe it, definately will be buying those again :T
    Mother, wife, scientist, analyst.
  • andy_H_4
    andy_H_4 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone ordered frontline on ebay? i see that it is supplied from america. no UK suppliers :(
  • kiansmummy
    kiansmummy Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    know people who have ordered on ebay and received from USA with no probs, they do Frontline plus which I believe may be the same as Frontline plus which requires a script over here

Petmeds are on Quidco

Petmeds

Petmeds sells animal health products for cats, dogs, horses, small animals and birds. Unlike many other sites, we are in a niche where we are offering 'prescription items' also, which is taking business away from the vets. As more and more people learn that vets inflate drug costs as much as 3-400%, they are turning online to save money. This is also relevant for people with insurance because they hit the ceiling limit of their claim quicker when using vets.

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:
    5%

£15.86 for 6 spot on cat
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills