Recent Plusnet £75 cashback issues

Options
Hi all

Has anyone else in here taken up last week's plusnet deal through this site and not yet had the email to claim the cashback. Its over 10 days for me and I've heard nothing. Checked spam box etc. Where do i go from here to claim my cash back ? Any help much appreciated

Comments

• sheffieldeagle
    Options
    Hi

I've taken the deal but I'm not connected until this Friday. I must admit I can't recall when you are supposed to get the e-mail. Should have noted the details on the MSE deal page. I imagine it should come 15 days after the order is confirmed as there is a 14 day cancellation period.

Cheers
  • youravinalarrrf
    Options
    Hi all

Has anyone else in here taken up last week's plusnet deal through this site and not yet had the email to claim the cashback. Its over 10 days for me and I've heard nothing. Checked spam box etc. Where do i go from here to claim my cash back ? Any help much appreciated

Either phone them or post the issue on the Plusnet Community Broadband Forum and hopefully someone may sort it out for you.

This is an extract from the MSE deal
    1. If you can afford to, choose to pay line rental for 1yr upfront. You pay £197.88 for a year (equiv £16.49/mth), or you can choose to pay £18.99/mth. Either way, no calls are included – See Plusnet charges.
    2. Broadband is 'free' for 12mths. After the contract, it rises to £9.99/mth. If you don't live in a low-cost area, you'll pay more, but this is won't apply to most.
    3. Get £75 cashback but you MUST claim it. Annoyingly Plusnet makes you claim your cashback. You'll get an email within 10 days of activation explaining how, and you must do it within two months. It should then arrive within 30 days.
    4. Nothing to pay upfront. Activation & router delivery are 'free' with this deal.
  • tim0409
    Options
    I'm having real problems with Topcashback with Plusnet cashback. I've been waiting 3 months only to be told that Plusnet are saying that Topcashback weren't the last referrer despite the fact that I took a screenshot of the final sign up page which clearly shows "in partnership with Topcashback"

Next time I won't bother with these cash back merchants - far to often there are problems despite the fact that I know what I'm doing.
  • AfroKinky1
    AfroKinky1 Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I took this deal.

I went live on 19th March and received the email to make a claim on 22nd March.

I would follow the advice of youravinalarrrf.

Good luck.
  • bill888
    bill888 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 28 March 2018 at 7:13AM
    Options
    Ditto.

A relative also went live on 19th and received the cashback claim email on 22nd too.

Update: £75 cheque arrived 27th.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport