Cashback sites free cash discussion

Options

Comments

• clairet707
    Options
    Has anybody used (or heard of) thecashbacknetwork.com and is it any good??

My mum (who isnt fully up with things like this) has done a bit of googling and found them and signed up even after I said to use topcashback or quidco

I dont want her charged or losing out unnecessarily

Thanks
  • BigDunc
    BigDunc Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    I've only used it for daily clicks but it seems to track OK. I've not yet claimed anything but it is run by the Moneyback Madness group if that is any comfort.
    Fiscal drag, that's my problem. Too many people dragging on my fiscals.
  • computersaysdoh
    Options
    clairet707 wrote: »
    Has anybody used (or heard of) thecashbacknetwork.com and is it any good??

My mum (who isnt fully up with things like this) has done a bit of googling and found them and signed up even after I said to use topcashback or quidco

I dont want her charged or losing out unnecessarily

Thanks
    If you mean cashbacknetwork.co.uk, then I joined them last month. My first siginficant purchase , with a furniture company not on quidco etc, tracked fine. It's too soon to know about payment coming through.

I will check, but I dont think you have to give these guys bank details for payment, if that is what concerns your mum.

Keep this thread going, if you want me comment further when first payment should be due.

computersaysmaybe :-)
  • clairet707
    Options
    If you mean cashbacknetwork.co.uk, then I joined them last month. My first siginficant purchase , with a furniture company not on quidco etc, tracked fine. It's too soon to know about payment coming through.

I will check, but I dont think you have to give these guys bank details for payment, if that is what concerns your mum.

Keep this thread going, if you want me comment further when first payment should be due.

computersaysmaybe :-)

Im pretty sure my mum said thecashbacknetwork.com, and then she said you had to click a link to the UK site within that - will check it out (and check with her if and when she gets cashback)
  • billieboy_2
    billieboy_2 Posts: 1,361 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ask because I recently had my cashback reversed on a purchase with Cartridge Monkey through Greasypalm. I used a discount code at the checkout and on querying the reversal with Cartridge Monkey they say only one discount per order:confused: .
  • Diane_239
    Diane_239 Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    hi,
    does anyone use mutualpoints the cashback site?
    i was thinking of joining them i have signed up to greasy palm.
    July 2008 Grocery Challenge.[£200/£200]
    Aug Grocery Challenge £200
  • Diane_239
    Diane_239 Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    anyone use mutual points.com?
    July 2008 Grocery Challenge.[£200/£200]
    Aug Grocery Challenge £200
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Diane_239 wrote: »
    anyone use mutual points.com?

Yes. I use Mutual Points. They give points for clicking through emails. 5 points per click, 3 emails a day, in general.

I don't use them for purchases as you can get better rates elsewhere but have used them for sign-ups and they have tracked well. They also offer offline cashbacks where you get points for shopping instore at Superdrug, Burtons and Halfords (so long as you have registered your card details with Mutual Points.)
  • vikingid
    Options
    Yes. I use to use mutualpoinst for everyting, but i recently moved over to quidco which offer better deals and moreeco.com which has better supplier and offres a green proposition.
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know of a site that offers cashback/points for shopping on zavvi?
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure