MrCloud

Options

Comments

• martin_oo7
    Options
    thanks craig ,i recieved my t shirt that you promised you would send me ,a little later than i expected but you were true to your word ,i hope everyone else gets sorted out the only thing i can say is do what i did contact craig through the forum, seems easier to get him that way give him your order number and you should get sorted out ,all i can say in craigs defence is at least he is coming on the forums and sorting out this mess ,so if i were you i would contact him through the forum then let everyone know whether you got sorted out or not that way hopefully everyone wins craig sorts his business out and everybody gets there t shirts or money back, good luck to everyone
  • martin_oo7
    Options
    i think the best route to take is contact mr cloud on the forum then post your order number so he knows who you are also you are not putting your personal details up on the forum and see if he is true to his word with everyone ,then leave feedback on what happens eg if you get sorted out or not and i mean it good luck to everyone i really hope you get things sorted out
  • MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for verifying that you have received the shirt.
  • MrCloud wrote: »
    Thank you. Obviously the above is a last resort but this thread must be moderated.

We do not pro actively moderate. We work on a report an abuse basis as is clearly stated under our Rules and T&Cs.

This is the last chance. I have tried to be fair to all parties on this thread and urge people once again to be civil to each other. No side is blameless in this thread.

So let's be clear again. Mr Cloud has agreed to try and sort out any issues forum users might be having. Thus from hereon in i expect all users to deal in facts and post in a manner that helps resolve problems.

Follow @MSE_Forum on twitter
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • ovetta2001
    Options
    I have to say that my friend runs an internet business and despite everything else that has happened on this board I have never seen anyone who represents a company to be so aggressive. People are upset about the lack of service - whether or not they have proof is one thing but being rude and threatening to sue when something doesn't go a particular way seems way too defensive for me. Try being professional when complaints come in and then maybe people will take the rest of the company seriously.
    Debts: Gym £[strike]465.75[/strike] Student account [strike]£1039.88[/strike] Overdraft [strike]£129.00[/strike] Credit Card [strike]£2772.22[/strike] Loan [strike]£6222.01 [/strike]
    Total £10628.86 :eek:
    All paid off! 10/03/2009 :j
  • reddragon_2
    Options
    Congatulations to Mr Cloud. He now has one satisfied customer in Martin. It's a shame that Martin had to chase him up on a public forum because Mr cloud wouldn't respond to emails or phone calls.
  • Niksan
    Niksan Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    martin_oo7 wrote: »
    i think the best route to take is contact mr cloud on the forum then post your order number so he knows who you are also you are not putting your personal details up on the forum and see if he is true to his word with everyone ,then leave feedback on what happens eg if you get sorted out or not and i mean it good luck to everyone i really hope you get things sorted out

As a person who's not used MrCloud and check the warnings forums often, for a potential customer like me, I'd like to see issues resolved via MrClouds own site, while it's good for people to resolve here, it doesn't fill people like me with confidence if I was to use MrCloud, this is just an observation from a none affected party, imo, MrCloud should have just said mail him and left it at that and hopefully the affected people could have come back saying MrCloud did adhere to his promise, as I'm sure there were some bandwagoners who were just fueling the flames for MrCloud which I don't think helps anyone make a judgement.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Perhaps Mr.Cloud could explain why he didnt respond to the emails? Thats the bit I find most worrying,but lets give him a chance to answer.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Niksan wrote: »
    As a person who's not used MrCloud and check the warnings forums often, for a potential customer like me, I'd like to see issues resolved via MrClouds own site, while it's good for people to resolve here, it doesn't fill people like me with confidence if I was to use MrCloud, this is just an observation from a none affected party, imo, MrCloud should have just said mail him and left it at that and hopefully the affected people could have come back saying MrCloud did adhere to his promise, as I'm sure there were some bandwagoners who were just fueling the flames for MrCloud which I don't think helps anyone make a judgement.

Find this very confusing.I am filled with confidence by knowing companies cant ignore people ad finitum,due to sites like this.Why would you want the "warnings and rip-offs "board to fill you with confidence? Why would you want to be filled with confidence when dealing with a company who had been featured on there? Are you saying you dont want to know.....? Can you explain what you meant?

What doesnt fill you with confidence if you were to use Mr.Cloud?:confused:
  • greektony
    greektony Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone else find it funny that MrCloud thinks he owns the forums? This is the internet after all, you can hardly expect people not to have an opinion :-) Luckily I found this thread as I'll be taking my custom elsewhere. Thanks all :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure