Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• frekleface
    frekleface Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    crazy angel, you please put the email address for L'Oreal on here as I can only find an address to write to. I too don't like this product the effaclar. it has made my skin redder and spots worse so would like a claim form. I don't want to put my photos on facebook. thanks
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I went to buy some Effaclar from Boots today. There were 6 on the shelf yesterday and none today. I can't believe that stuff is flying off the shelves so quick unless there's a heck of lot of people doing this promotion.
  • kodbel
    kodbel Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.co.uk/moneybackguarantee
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Please print out and retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.

To claim your refund please send a written statement (of no less than 15 words) explaining why you feel Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ toothpaste did not relieve you of your sensitivity. Please include the original till receipt and part of the product pack, together with your name, address and postcode and send to Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Money Back Offer (4520), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR. Applicants will be refunded their purchase price, as evidenced by the till receipt, up to a maximum value of £3.79 in the UK (€4.79 in Republic of Ireland).
    Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund, if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
    All refunds will be made by cheque.
    Offer only open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
    Closing date for applications is 01/04/2015.
    No responsibility can be taken for statements that have been lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
    Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
    Only one application for a single refund per household will be accepted. NO bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
    Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund, if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
    Please allow 28 days for cheque delivery from receipt of a valid claim. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the application.
    No correspondence will be entered into with respect to claims invalidly submitted.
    Promoter: Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Limited, Guildford Business Park, Middleton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8JZ. Please do not send applications to this address.
    Refund
    The Refund to Consumers will be for a maximum of £3.79 (€4.79) plus the cost of second class postage of £0.50 (€0.82).
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I went to buy some Effaclar from Boots today. There were 6 on the shelf yesterday and none today. I can't believe that stuff is flying off the shelves so quick unless there's a heck of lot of people doing this promotion.

Some of the Effaclar and Avene ranges are currently on clearance at Boots stores. They are either getting rid of old stock or are repackaging items. I've seen them fall from 25% to 50% and some are now 75% off.

Unsure if the one that is on MBG is on clearance, but if folk are regular users and prices have dropped, they might as well make a swoop and stock up.

Hope you find some soon. Good luck.
  • GRETCHENER
    Options
    Codbel - colgate toothpaste

does anyone know if this is the same as last years offer or is it the start of a completely new one

gretchener
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    hermanni wrote: »
    Miracle Gro Patch Magic MBG

Think this is usually about £10, so good offer if you use it anyway.

Miracle-Gro satisfaction guarantee

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied after
    using this product, send us your proof of purchase
    and we will send you a reimbursement.

http://www.lovethegarden.com/system/files/user-files/product/label/01-13/mg-patch-magic-label.pdf

Address for returns

Miracle Gro Satisfaction Guarantee
    The Scotts Miracle Gro Company
    Salisbury House
    Weyside Park
    Catteshall Lane
    Godalming
    Surrey
    GU7 1XE

Just to say, I got this today in Homebase. There's 15% off this weekend so it was less of an outlay, £8.49 instead of £9.99. And the Flower Magic is also included in the MBG.
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    frekleface wrote: »
    crazy angel, you please put the email address for L'Oreal on here as I can only find an address to write to. I too don't like this product the effaclar. it has made my skin redder and spots worse so would like a claim form. I don't want to put my photos on facebook. thanks

Here you go: contact@laroche-posay.co.uk
    It did the same with my skin :(

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • Sjay
    Sjay Posts: 141 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Crazyangel wrote: »
    Here you go: contact@laroche-posay.co.uk
    It did the same with my skin :(

Did the same with my skin too. I filled in the details on line (as per the original link giving details to the promotion). After a week they emailed to ask how my skin was a week on. I gave it the lowest score possible and it gave me the option to opt out of the trail immediately and download the claim for money back. HTH.
  • Roma_Scrungee
    Roma_Scrungee Posts: 147 Forumite
    edited 19 April 2014 at 6:21PM
    Options
    Plenty Dura Cloth 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee -

I hope that this is not a wild goose chase but I found an ad for this in the Waitrose Weekend Newspaper (free to anyone) page 38. There is a picture of a pack Plenty Dura 72 Multi-purpose cloths and the slogan " if you are not equally impressed...we'll give you your money back* * see pack for details."

Unfortunately I am not able upload a picture of the ad. and did not spot this one whilst in store (typical!). Maybe some kind soul would be able to do this in the next few days.

I cannot find the product on MySuperMarket but it is on the Plenty website and a Google Search revealed that Ocado sell it. Let's hope that one of us can find it instore!
  • jiras410
    jiras410 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I've not found a post that contained this offer so hopefully my first ever try me free spot.

Kinder chocolate with cereals is on a try me free and I've seem then in various Tescos.

Kinderhappytum.com

Happy Tum or It's Free Promotion
    1. This Happy Tum or It's Free promotion is running from 01 February 2014 until 30 June 2014. All claims must be submitted by the closing date.
    2. The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, but not employees or their immediate families of Ferrero UK Ltd, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Happy Tum or It's Free promotion.
    3. In order to participate in the Happy Tum or It's Free promotion you must purchase a single bar (23.5 g) of Kinder Chocolate 'with Cereals' with the Happy Tum or It's Free promotional wrapper.
    4. The Happy Tum or It's Free offer is limited to one application per household for a single refund regardless of the pack 3rd party entries or bulk entries will be rejected.
    5. Internet access is mandatory.
    6. To receive the refund you will need to mail the completed "CLAIM FORM" printed from the Kinder Chocolate 'with Cereals' webpage https://www.kinderhappytum.com, along with the promotional wrapper, a 15+ word statement about why you do not have a happy tum and the original itemised till receipt, dated within the promotional period, 1st February 2014 – 30th June 2014 to the below addresses.
    UK residents:
    Happy Tum or It's Free, FREEPOST RSAA-SSSR-RESR, Unit 18 & 19 Burway Trading Estate, Bromfield Road, Ludlow, SY8 1EN.
    ROI residents:
    Happy Tum or It's Free, PO Box 11430, FREEPOST, DUBLIN 15
    To be valid, claims must be received by us by no later than 30 June 2014. Illegible claim forms will be disregarded.
    7. You will receive the refund in the form of a cheque which will be made payable to the original claimant (UK claimants will receive their refund in Sterling and ROI residents will receive their refund in Euros). The purchase values will be determined by the value shown on your till receipt up to a maximum value of £0.60/€0.47 for a single bar claim. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your refund from receipt of a valid claim.
    8. Damaged or defaced applications will be rejected. Claims must be on the official claim form.
    9. Only Claim Forms from https://www.kinderhappytum.com website sent with a valid original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional period and promotional packaging will be accepted. One claim per envelope only.
    10. Receipts cannot be returned. No responsibility can be accepted for claims or refunds that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting of a claim form is not proof of receipt. Photocopied receipts will not be accepted.
    11. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    12. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
    13. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted (and will be bound by) these terms and conditions.
    Promoter: Ferrero UK Ltd. Building 7, Croxley Green Business Park, Watford, Herts, WD18 8PA, England

It says up to £0.60 for single bar from Tesco. Mine was more expensive but will report back what happens.

Also, does anyone know if you can do the free Bueno promotion and this one as it's both Kinder I'm not sure.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback