PaidPeople.co.uk

Options
13»

Comments

• NICK_666
    Options
    Just spent 11.5 minutes of my life being fleeced by a female scammer who managed to take just over £12.00 off me whilst i was trying to register so i could earn extra income to provide for my family.
    Rich and wealthy people do not go near these sites as they don't need to .these people prey like vultures on people that need money the most .this company and similar ones should be banned as they just as might as well break into your house and steal from you .its the same thing
    ]please please please do not go near them .
  • Johnbd1985
    Options
    SCAM! Please avoid prolifically! Same person runs many other scams, the real ip location is in south India.
  • Sez_Sound
    Options
    I too was suckered into joining PaidPeople.co.uk and got stung £34.80 on my phone bill! At least I got the right activation code, but no work available, links take you to other websites some of which require you to pay to access their sites for work. I feel so stupid and should have done a lot more research. It wasn't until I put the phone number into Google and found this forum.

What a con! Thank goodness I have found this forum, at least I now have somewhere to come check any other 'Work from home' sites.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure