Ramada hotel rooms £20 double, £10 single available until 31 Jan

Options

Comments

• apt
    apt Posts: 3,188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I booked a single for £17 B and B so certainly not too good to be true.
  • xxlaurissaxx
    Options
    I got 2 nights for 2 people in the fairfield country manor in January for £40 :) Thanks soooooo much really looking forward to it now.

I phoned up and the guy done it all over the phone in under 5 mins. Great service and really quick :) xx
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • sarriep
    sarriep Posts: 321 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We've got 2 nights in Gloucester for £40 for the 2 of us! Chose the £10 not the £20 option. Confirmation came through - 2 adults, 2 nights £40. Bargain! (And a big thanks to my sis for having the kids.....)
    :eek: LBM August 2008:eek:
    Total debt £51914.74 Paid off so far £47,611 DMP started November 08 Current debt £4,303.73
    Proud to be dealing with OUR debt ! :T
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We are staying in York, £34 inc breakfast.

We have stayed here twice before and think its a great hotel.
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    YEY - after 5 hours of trying i managed to get a night at manchester on boxing day for £20. I almost booked the travelodge earlier for £59. The ramada is so much nicer and an absolute bargain.

Now i can get really excited about the sales. :)
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • Moneybox
    Moneybox Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We managed to book one single room at this rate in December but when we tried to book a single night in January later we were told the offer had finished but we could still book the daily mail offer if we stayed for 2 nights? Which we agreed and booked.

IS this true or were we swindled by a telesales on commision trying to get 2 night booking? We had only wanted the 1 night originally. ??

Thanks.
  • PaulWoodh
    Options
    Hi Moneybox, there's a link to the terms and conditions on the front offer page (tucked away at the bottom). It says the following in regards to the offer so sounds fine either way:

"£10 prices quoted for stays between 4th and 31st January are ‘from’ rates, based on a minimum two night stay and subject to availability and an allocation of rooms".
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    sorry ive only just seen this thread. can someone explain it to me please! -in idiot terms- we are struggling to find parents an xmas present. we would liike the norwich hotel hopefully on a saturday in jan.
    i looked for the 25th(?) and it said £20 but then it was per night and then tax!! £68!!! do we have to do 2 nights and can someone please help!!! lol
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    I just booked 1 night and it came up with the £20, tax included, i booked it and got my confirmation email.

Some of the prices are ''from'' £10 - as a copule i looked at that started at £10 were actuallynearer £90. It takes time and fiddling to get one at such a low price.

Have you booked it for 2 nights, remember breakfast is automatically added at £7pppp so for 2 nights thats £28. You can remove the breakfast.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Try ringing them up. It is available for 2 nights 24th-26th Jan for £40 (£20 per night) after removing breakfast.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure