Comments

• carolynw
    carolynw Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in with 10 NSD's please as my target
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    quintwins wrote: »
    Can I join please? 20nsd's for me. I already done one yesterday.

Yes,of course and welcome!Well done on getting #1 already. :j

Budge up everyone,we've got a newbie!
    NettyR wrote: »
    I'd like to join please, with a target of 10 nsd's and three nsd's in a row. Yesterday was my first nsd :)

I have a four day holiday in the middle of they month so that will mess things up!

Yes,you're more than welcome!And yet another newbie who has scored the first nsd of the month.Cool! :money:

We might need another sofa......
    beanielou wrote: »
    NSD1 yesterday & no 2 today.
    Had a mega fall last week & have a bashed face & panda eyes.
    Concussion.
    Only good side is not spent any money.
    Going stir crazy as no driving.

Oh dear beanie,I'm sorry to hear that.
    Mrs Doyle has rushed off to make you a light snack and some much needed tea.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    donkids22 wrote: »
    Hi can I join in I'm aiming for 10 nsds. Ive already managed 2/10nsds.:j

Hi!You're signed in!Two already,ooo I'm impressed! :j:j
    Can I join in again. Please sign me up for 15 days and 3 in a row. I am not going to class soft play activities as a spend this month as the weather is awful and I have to entertain my two children somehow whilst I have contact. (They are currently in foster care) and today was a No Spend Day.

Yippee, #1 in the bag! :j:j
    Florence_J wrote: »
    NSD #2 achieved today!

Is it wrong that I am considering not seeing my friends tomorrow in order to get my three in a row target?

Hmmm,idk,it's up to you.No it's not wrong....but it can spur you on to thinking of non spendy ways of seeing your friends.Meeting at home say instead of meeting somewhere in town.It is possible to see your friends without spending money.Have you thought about having a 'treats' or 'entertainment' fund.Maybe that's the way to go.You could use it to meet up for a drink or go to the cinema etc?
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    carolynw wrote: »
    I'm in with 10 NSD's please as my target

Hi and welcome!
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Ok,so far I'm keeping up with you all!:cool:

Btw,when your post is 'thanked' by me,it means that I've made note of your new total.Just so you know.I might not have updated the front page yet,but I'll have jotted it down on my bit of paper.At some point Hubert (our incontinent pet donkey/lawn mower) will tussle with the abacus and we'll try and get a nsd total. I'm still waiting for last month's total.He's a bit slow,what with him not having fingers or thumbs but it keeps him happy.
    NSD HQ is at Ennesdee Towers.Igor is our sous chef,barman,general dogsbody and is partial to lederhosen and mankinis.Cheffie is Swedish Chef,yes,the real Swedish Chef and is Head Chef and an un enthusiastic wearer of a truss.Mrs Doyle is our housekeeper and stanch maker of tea and egg sarnies.
    Hubert is frock and extra strength nappy wearing pet donkey,as I have already mentioned.He very nervous and a bit shy but loves pink,rara skirts and lippie.
    Nargleblast is the lady of the house,and a fashion icon in her spongebob designer wellies and elegant Parisian attire.

I am the keeper of the NSD,when not a bit sizzled from having too many pilchard margaritas (Igor's speciality cocktail).

Enough for now.I will continue the saga later on.
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    A little late joining in but I want to get back into this - I am going to try for 10 NSD this month. Haven't had one yet this month so all to play for!
  • quintwins
    quintwins Posts: 5,179 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today is NSD number 2....10th of the way there already :T
    DEC GC £463.67/£450
    EF- £110/COLOR]/£1000
  • squanderscouse
    Options
    Can I join again please Marmite?

July started so well, then I fell off the wagon in spectacular style - determined to be frugal this month, especially after forking out for new school uniforms x3!

Can you please put me down for 10 NSDs and 3 in a row.
    Bank Loan 8839/3761.16 Barclaycard4500/£1949.33 Overdraft 2000 /0
    Littlewoods 7000/107.68

July NSDs 14/15
  • indigowarrior
    Options
    I am not sure if today should count as a spend day. Last night I listed a few items on a buy and sell website and got 0 interest. I had £13 in my pocket this morning and spent 5.60 for softplay (planned) and then my phone went crazy and I sold everything and made £110. I spent £18 on groceries.What do you guys think would you consider today a spend day or not? I do have an allocated budget for groceries.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I think if you allocate x amount for groceries then you would only count it as a spend if you went over that amount. Good result from selling your stuff - that has covered your groceries and the soft play charge.
    One life - your life - live it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport