Talktalk broadband outages

Options
My aunt is having issues with her Talktalk broadband.

She moved house and basically trying to save money got Talktalk broadband as they were offering cheap calls, free install (it had Virgin previously) and Quidco. I did warn her that they had poor customer service.

Their broadband regularly goes down for up to a couple of hours at a time, they've had multiple new routers, visits from openreach etc but doesn't get any better. She seems convinced that their router is the issue but I was thinking it's probably the new wiring or TalkTalk equipment at the exchange.

I do have an Linksys router that I was going to give them instead of ebaying it but wondering if anyone had a similar experience with TalkTalk broadband.

Comments

• TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Heng Leng,

I'm sorry to hear your aunt is having problems. If you give us a tweet (@TalkTalkCare) or register and post on our Online Community on our website, we will investigate what's going on with her line.

Thanks,
    Becky
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure