Make £10 a day March 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks CBC and FatVonD.

have decided it's a virus as colds don usually last so long and make me want to sleep all day.

I won 2 tickers to cinema with a comp so DH went to use them today with DS. The lady told him he could buy tickets for £4 or waste £26 tickets on kids am. he didn't get it so opted for £4 kids am.

so glad and so pleased she told him even though he didn't understand. so will save those for a film we want to see maybe when he has a day off same time as me

£5 cashed out with onepulse. love that phone app. I cash out faster as am at higher level and get 25p paid pulses.

£1 cashed out with snatch app although getting bored with not winning any decent prizes. friend loving the now tv 2 month passes I am giving her.

£3 from on device.

there a new phone app for those that like to play and earn. it's called Carling Tap.

they give you a choice of two football players . you choose one. if they score goals during the televised games you win prizes. I won some carling. you buy it and claim back. but it's free.also football tickets. someone has won a vip pass.
  • Aesop
    Options
    FatVonD wrote: »
    Feel better soon, Aesop, I am in bed too, I had a tooth out yesterday and just feel totally yuk and wrung out, one of my friends is in bed with a cold too. There's nothing that can't wait though so take it easy and rest :)

feel better soon. I hate having teeth pulled so I sympathise.
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    angelicious, I'm totally in awe of how much you have made so far this month. Looks like there's loads more to come too before March is over. Very well done:beer:

Thanks CBC - it'a all come from overtime though so kinda feels like cheating a little bit. Am gonna try other avenues of money making soon though:D

Was try to do a quote at the start but can't quite get the hang of it!!
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • Aesop
    Options
    angelicious, I'm totally in awe of how much you have made so far this month. Looks like there's loads more to come too before March is over. Very well done:beer:

Thanks CBC - it'a all come from overtime though so kinda feels like cheating a little bit. Am gonna try other avenues of money making soon though:D

Was try to do a quote at the start but can't quite get the hang of it!!

click quote and then move cursor away from last word

I usually hit return a few times and write my post. then submit reply.
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Options
    Last total (18/03/17) £545.20
    EBay sale: £4.52
    New total £549.72 (but now aiming for £698!)
  • January2015
    January2015 Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    Options
    I got the £1 sale offer from eBay again. Had to list today. So far I've listed 6 things. I did one at buy it now and it sold in less than 5 minutes...perhaps I priced it too low:rotfl: Still, I'm happy with what I sold it for and it's one less bit of clutter in the house.

So that's another £45.94 profit after eBay and Paypal fees. New total for March £538.79 :j
    DFW Nerd No. 1484 LBM 07/01/15 Debt was £95k :eek: Now debt free and happy :j
  • Aesop
    Options
    sunshine81 wrote: »
    Last total (18/03/17) £545.20
    EBay sale: £4.52
    New total £549.72 (but now aiming for £698!)
    I got the £1 sale offer from eBay again. Had to list today. So far I've listed 6 things. I did one at buy it now and it sold in less than 5 minutes...perhaps I priced it too low:rotfl: Still, I'm happy with what I sold it for and it's one less bit of clutter in the house.

So that's another £45.94 profit after eBay and Paypal fees. New total for March £538.79 :j

you two are doing amazing. well done.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I too sympathise with tooth troubles. Hope you'll feel better soon Von:beer:. I'm sometimes up and about posting on here in the middle of the night:eek:, toothache being the only thing that ever keeps me from sleeping. Not sure mine is toothache as such though, I suspect it's neuralgia as it clears up after a day or two on painkillers. Plus, it's never the same tooth/teeth that ache each time. Haven't had a dental check up in ages (that'll teach me:o) mainly from expense reasons rather than a dentist phobia.

My payment for the phone book delivery arrived in my bank account overnight:j. Can't believe how fast this company paid:T. Nice to have it by BACS too, the previous company to have the delivery contract used to send a cheque ages after the work was done.

Adding the £138.90 to my total and am really pleased March is turning out to be more profitable than other months this year:j

Wishing you all a healthy and successful week:beer:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hey CBC......thats a lovely amount to add from your phone book delivery!! Well done! :T

I could do with one of them to increase my steps for my 2000 miles in year challenge. I think I may be on track for that though and may even aim for 3000! :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey CBC......thats a lovely amount to add from your phone book delivery!! Well done! :T

Thanks:). I reckon I earned every penny though (and some;)). Glad it's only for a week every year:rotfl:. I envy people who deliver them in towns with pavements and short/no driveways. Not so much fun in the country when the weather is bad:(.. My car ends up looking as if it's been off-roading, you can't see what colour it's supposed to be:(. Muddy lanes and churned up grass verges are definitely not my friends:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure