Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• The_Loan_Stranger
    Options
    No real bargains in the Barnstable store yesterday evening, but as i went in the store a lady came out with a trolley completely full (in fact towering well above the trolley) with the boxes of four bird mugs, she must have had at least twenty to thirty boxes of them, I'm expecting to see her at the local boot fair at some point selling them on!
  • Nova1300
    Nova1300 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Kidderminster store has 90% of duvet sets - Easy care duvet & pillowcase set, in big striped three tone colours - Single £2.00, double £2.50, King think £3.00 flying off the shelves!:j
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Found in my local yesterday multipacks of sun maid raisins (the little lunchbox size ones) 12 packs 14g each box reduced from £1.50 to 10p so under a penny a box
  • Elljay_2
    Elljay_2 Posts: 606 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    Found in my local yesterday multipacks of sun maid raisins (the little lunchbox size ones) 12 packs 14g each box reduced from £1.50 to 10p so under a penny a box

Were they marked up as 10p or did it just go through the till like that? TIA
  • rabidbun
    rabidbun Posts: 321 Forumite
    Options
    Those were in mine too, but 77p for 12. Long date on them. :-)
  • fm123
    fm123 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    No real bargains in the Barnstable store yesterday evening, but as i went in the store a lady came out with a trolley completely full (in fact towering well above the trolley) with the boxes of four bird mugs, she must have had at least twenty to thirty boxes of them, I'm expecting to see her at the local boot fair at some point selling them on!

I got a box today for £4.50, OK, but wouldn't fill my trolley at that price.

Loads of bits reduced on the clearance shelves by household
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fm123 wrote: »
    I got a box today for £4.50, OK, but wouldn't fill my trolley at that price.

Was it the bird mugs you bought? I recently bought some at £7.50 so am just wondering if the price has come down even further!
  • vintage1963
    Options
    In Kingsgate East Kilbride I got king size fitted flannelette sheets in a gorgeous duck egg blue for £4.20.
    They are incredibly thick and snugly, delighted .:T
  • vintage1963
    Options
    In Kingsgate East Kilbride I got king size fitted flannelette sheets in a gorgeous duck egg blue for £4.20.
    They are incredibly thick and snugly, delighted .
  • yummymummy20032007
    Options
    I bought two boxes of the fine china boxed kew gardens set of 4 floral mugs yesterday from Bournemouth castle point branch for £6 reduced from £20. Very pretty mugs and they had loads! Also the vintage style ones too reduced to £4.50.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback