where to sell my second hand kids stuff

Options
Hi
I have loads of pre-loved kids items and I need to make some money. Can any one recommend how I should sell my stuff?
Thanks

Comments

• Craftingmama01
    Options
    Ebay is good but a pain if you have to post clothes. There are lots of local facebook pages where people will collect clothes from you. Just type in the name of your town in the FB search bit and it will list them. Also some second hand shops will buy clothes in bulk and give you a payment.
  • harryandedwardsmum
    Options
    We have several Facebook groups for our local area e.g. one for our town, even one for our housing estate! Nice and easy to shift things for a few pennies while not having to worry about postage.
  • FluffityBunny
    Options
    Ebay (this can be a bit more time consuming) and Facebook selling pages for your local area.
  • SamboJambo
    Options
    I stopped using ebay because I have found it is full of people trying to pull a fast one, so I tend to use local facebook groups or carboots (although we are into the wrong time of year now :( )
  • Cheeseface
    Options
    NCT Nearly New sales.
  • Kynthia
    Kynthia Posts: 5,668 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cheeseface wrote: »
    NCT Nearly New sales.

As well as nct there are other second hand sales designed for this too like Mum2Mum Markets and other regional options. The advantage is you get a lot of it all sold in one day with no fuss about postage. Otherwise a boot fair is a option.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can you delete the quote please, Pollycat? Think this poster is working up to some serious spamming.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • luckygirl1
    Options
    You should try to sell on Craigslist. There is a section where you can sell kids/baby stuff.
  • happybunny86
    Options
    I've sold quite a few things on the new Facebook marketplace.
    Pay off Debts by Christmas 2015 = DEBT FREE! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure