Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Options

Comments

• kkkk2010
    Options
    Tent was £150 now £30 at Tesco.

It's called the Vis-a-Vis Tent and is for 6 people.

Cannot post a link so visit Tesco Direct and typ ein the product name.

:j
  • Bruffster
    Options
    Seen this today in morrisons for £25
  • garyt05
    Options
    Had Giftsbyprint recommended to me by a friend, as I was after something different for family at christmas.

After talking to the sales team, i discovered they are a new firm supporting independent artists so have great savings on to help launch their enterprise. I ordered some prints for my family and the quality is excellent, as is the customer service, as I wanted a totally different colour for one, and they arranged it while honouring the deal price. Cheap but high quality. Long may it continue.
  • Free gifts with every purchase of promotional 12 pack of Actimel

Lots of different gifts available including vouchers for cleaning, car washing and mini manicures and money to spend on gardening, decorating and window cleaning.

Enter online on the Actimel site. Unique code inside pack. Closes 01.06.12.

Full Terms and Conditions available on the site.
  • abanx
    abanx Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    FIVE shows for the price of ONE!! - Plus Kids go FREE!!

Don't miss the Tullett Prebon London Boat Show at ExCeL ends Sunday 15 January. Book in advance with tickets from just £14* LDN97. Plus your boat show ticket gives you entry to the The London Bike, Outdoors and Active Travel Shows. Plus the all new Luxury Lifestyle & Supercar Showcase.

And with every adult ticket two kids 15 an under go free with every adult ticket presented.

Go online at londonboatshow.com and enter your promotional code LDN97 or call 0871 230 7140. Offer ends midnight 13 January 2012
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Love Those Shoes is running a 50% off Caprice footwear. Luxury designer leather boots and shoes from current season. Perfect if you are looking for stylish footwear that has added comfort and technology. :j

advertising is not permitted on MSE, please read the rules here

Post reported
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    Half the posters on this thread are advertising!!!

abanx has been a member for two and a half years and most of his/her posts have been promoting some boat show or other.
  • SamCarvalho
    Options
    I've noticed on a toyshop website called The Cambridge Toy Shop they're selling dolls houses at amazing prices at the moment, best I've managed to find on the net.

They're all by Dolls House Emporium.

Orchard House RRP £150 Their price is £100
    Amber House RRP £130 Their price is £100
    Wisteria House RRP £160 Their price is £120
    Wentworth House RRP £250 Their price is £200

Think its a great bargin and only £4.99 delivery despite the weight, kids will love it.

To be honest, they have tons of toys, classics and they're at pretty competitive prices.

You can find it all on their website The Cambridge Toy Shop
  • MoneyPeggy
    Options
    Just been on Wickedly Wicked website and they have 25% off everything, I was on their website over the weekend and the sale was not on then so it is a genuine sale, I have just saved over £12 buying my candles today :j . The website and Facebook page does not say how long the sale will be on for.
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    I've noticed on a toyshop website called The Cambridge Toy Shop they're selling dolls houses at amazing prices at the moment, best I've managed to find on the net.

They're all by Dolls House Emporium.

Orchard House RRP £150 Their price is £100
    Amber House RRP £130 Their price is £100
    Wisteria House RRP £160 Their price is £120
    Wentworth House RRP £250 Their price is £200

Think its a great bargin and only £4.99 delivery despite the weight, kids will love it.

To be honest, they have tons of toys, classics and they're at pretty competitive prices.

You can find it all on their website The Cambridge Toy Shop

That's a coincidence Sam, what with you living in Cambridge as well :cool:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Cyclist-seriously-injured-in-coach-collision-26022012.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure