Freebies board chat thread

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 1 September 2015 at 3:40PM
    Options
    Sorry none as I aready use reusable cloth or bag for life plastic bags so doesn't affect me x

Same here ;)

I always use my own bags, there is no reason not to and I agree that they are going to start charging, maybe people will start thinking about getting there own.

It will also stop people grabbing hand fulls to take home with them which really winds me up.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sharalee99
    Options
    Here in England larger retailers will have to start charging at least 5p for a bag from 5 October, so that us poor punters will have to pay supermarkets when we want to use one of their bags.

How many free bags will YOU be grabbing before 5 October?

We already have to pay for bags in Scotland. I always have a reusable fold up type bag lurking in my handbag so I don't get caught out. And for a big shop, have a stash in the car boot. I don't use plastic bags BTW. I've invested in some jute type ones for a few pounds.
  • Hi does anyone have a personal blog or do you know anyone with one, I want to get into getting freebies and doing a bit of couponing.

Thankyou
  • sarah1972
    Options
    fairyface wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have a personal blog or do you know anyone with one, I want to get into getting freebies and doing a bit of couponing.

Thankyou

The best freebies will all be on here and there is a coupon thread on the discount codes board where they are all listed.

Unfortunately if anyone on here does have a blog, they are not allowed to promote it.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • canadawater
    Options
    I have seen several websites that offer free voucher codes for iTunes, Amazon etc. in return for you filling out a survey. I see no reason why they shouldn't be legit but the cynic in me disagrees. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of whether they work, and if there is a punishment from iTunes or Amazon if they are used. Thanks.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    I have seen several websites that offer free voucher codes for iTunes, Amazon etc. in return for you filling out a survey. I see no reason why they shouldn't be legit but the cynic in me disagrees. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of whether they work, and if there is a punishment from iTunes or Amazon if they are used. Thanks.

I think it would be better if you posted which site as some are legit and some are scams.

There are quite a few that are ok and you accumulate points which in turn can be exchanged for gift voucher codes but some ask you to sign up friends and go through sponsor offers which are scams.
  • Shah79
    Shah79 Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    Does anybody know anything about this?
    'Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.'

:A

Shah
  • northernsoul85
    Options
    Hey i saw this too - Does anyone know anything about this? Will I get charged as it’s asking for my card details???
  • j0nnyboy69
    Options
    Shah79 wrote: »
    Does anybody know anything about this?
    I called their Customer Service apparently that’s only to verify your age. They gave me a code 20FREE said if I want to subscribe to their service this code will give another 20 lines for FREE - think i'm going to give it a go.
  • greatbuss
    Options
    I would like to say a very big hello to everybody in this great forum..:T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family