Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Di, the bloomin cheek eh?!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :hello:Hi all

Sorry to have been MIA, been a bit hectic since I retired:D

Busy weekend of Family Celebrations with my Birthday & Retirement, DS2's Birthday & SIL/BIL Ruby Wedding:beer: Had a day Tractor driving yesterday on other BIL's farm.

Anyway I can also confirm the WB Shiraz is working today, I am nicely stocked up now:j and also the F Prosecco - but £23+ APG for 6:eek: Oops!

ChelseaFred:)
    Glad you are filling your time:rotfl: How did you have time to go work?:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    morrisons

ive had an email saying if i spend £40 i get 4000 more points.

i know t&c state gc's arn't included

im sure i read on here someone said gc's do count.

can that person confirm please or was i dreaming :o
    good morning everyone

i did get the extra more points in January when buying £50 gift card

thank you, id like to confirm that it does work.
    i got a £50 jl/waitrose gc
    i got 1250 points (normal every day offer) on the day
    today 4000 points were added as i spent at least £40
    (it dos state it takes up to 3 days for bonus to be added)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    From a shop today....Might help for Morrisons shops

A v M

1x ASDA Farm Stores White Potatoes (2.5kg) £1.35 £1.18
    1x Douwe Egberts Pure Indulgence Dark Roast Instant Coffee (190g) £6.99 £5.00

potatoes are on TCB groceries cashback - only 30p but even so ...

I've been checking wombles all week and no one is buying potatoes in 2.5kg bags - what is wrong with people. I've seen quite a few new potatoes - its not even the season for them yet ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Have we remembered free fish? Credit goes to the OP.

https://www.princes.co.uk/mackerelcouponing

You can leave the phone number blank and invent an email address and postcode.

Don't do what I did and put the product for name and an x for post code when printing coupons for family members - looks like they have the same
    unique code, even though different.

Can't believe those little tins are £1.40 in Tesco :eek:

they do not have the same unique code. the qr codes are different
  • mhoc
    Options
    Just been up to Sainsbobs to get Stork baking cup cakes for COS - they were very sneaky adding it to the list so late in the morning.

I also got Dreamies cat treats for £1 as I had a till spit for 100 points so they were free. Its the wrong size for GJ but I thought I would try uploading the receipt anyway. It was rejected almost straight away ... oh well I tried.

Also I wombled on the last vivist a till spit for 140 points for Muller velvet which is still on offer for £1 so technically free and a profit.

And on one of todays wombles was raspberries - 50p cashback on GJ so that makes up for rejecting the dreamies

We are having a lazy pizza evening - one of those kna**erring days - bed changing and trying to get the garden in some sort of order as Errant son has turned it into a lumber yard. As an experiment I got for him a large basic cheese and tomato pizza as a base for £1.60 and then he can pile pepperoni, ham and slithers of peppers on top and turn it into something fabulous.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    edited 6 March 2018 at 6:27PM
    Options

I did the same on March 4th so it might be a few days yet, I also got the basic 1265 points and these are showing - only just over 600 point until the next voucher
  • mhoc
    Options
    Back from theatre all done and they're talking about me going homeo:T

Excellent - they must be fed up of you to want to send you home so soon - almost as fed up as you are of you being in there.
    What a cheek that they thought they were going to nab the wine!

You just have to be extra kind to yourself when you do get home, do nothing whatsoever - 3 ops in such a short time you must have a good constitution but it takes days for anaesthetic to finally leave your system
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Was just coming on to confirm this also worked for me.
    I also got a till spit from the petrol station for 5000 extra points when you spend £50 in store today and despite the young man on the till trying to input this numerous times/ways for my purchase of gift cards the till would not accept it. Shame :(
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks everyone just waiting for my medication and then im off home. Oh has done a run to the car with the wine. It's was a bit awkward as I changed onto a ward whilstbi was in theatre so they moved my wine into the office but apparently the staff thought it was for them. It's the biggest ward you've seen in your life and you can't give to some and not others.
    So hopefully not long now you've all kept me going thank you x
    OOps!!.... just after I discovered the 'Elite' I had an operation that turned out much worse than anticipated. On being discharged 2 and a half weeks later I asked DH to bring in the 2 tubs of Heroes/Celebrations that were in the boot of my car! Also left then the M&S (very sour) grapes that my brother brought in!

My SiL brought me wine in as she couldn't think of anything else I would want/need :j:j she is a bit 'posh' though, I had asked for an extra nightie, said one of those Sada T-shirt type ones, she brought in a really grannyfied nightie , from sada, but in a 'House of Fraser' posh carrier!! DH also asked her to bring me in something to eat (soft diet at the time) well she brought in Brie, cranberry and bacon sandwich in a crusty seeded bun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure