Boston Duvet & Pillow Company

Options

Comments

• Maidenover
    Options
    I tried to buy duvets this morning but cannot get into website fully. It won't allow me to select size when I go to purchase items. Anyone else having a problem?
  • ella1818
    Options
    I can't get the site to work...won't let me add anything to basket.
  • summerof0763
    Options
    I bought a new king size duvet and two pilliws in the last deal and everthing was perfect the pillows are an absolute must have.i have bought cheap pillows and also expensive ones and i bought 2 for £8 plus my discount and have to say the pillows are a must have the duvet i have kept for next winter .
    Today i have bought anotger 2 of same pillows for my guest room with code fantastic bargain .know where i am buying from now on xx
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • Distracted94
    Options
    I can't use the site either - with safari and internet explorer the dropdown menus to select size don't work (am trying to order a duvet), with Microsoft edge the dropdown works but it won't let me add anything to cart so I can't order and there is no contact telephone number on their website. I have emailed them.
  • Distracted94
    Options
    I did get a quick reply from them, although they just suggested to keep trying. They suggested that the website is experiencing glitches due to the volume of traffic caused by this MSE offer. I still couldn't get the site to work using internet explorer but I did eventually manage to make a purchase using Microsoft edge (there is no alternative option of ordering by telephone apparently). So it is worth keeping on trying if it's not working for you.
  • made_in_Ireland
    Options
    Last time there was a deal I ordered a double mattress topper and got a very thin mattress protector instead. I emailed them to complain and never had the courtesy of a reply. When I moved mouse over the photo it even came up as a mattress protector though they described in as a thick topper. Not impressed at all. Stuck in on spare bed. :mad:
    Waddle you do eh?
  • Peter_Tugwell
    Options
    Just wasted over 20 minutes trying to order a duvet and pillows. Put code in and tried to pay 3 times.....nothing happened. I created an account and tried again another 3 times and nothing!!!!

No confirmation or change of screen so I assume nothing taken from my card.

Their page does say deliveries may be delayed due to the bad weather we are having so not sure where they are!!!????

Any way don't be fooled like I was by MSE, this company is a waste of time using

very annoyed
  • doveman
    doveman Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure what's so great about paying £9.99 (inc. delivery) for two polyester filled pillows when I can get two from Wilkinsons for £8 http://www.wilko.com/pillows/wilko-ultra-bounce-pillow-2pk-48-x-74cm/invt/0324887
  • Rajah_2
    Options
    I have tried to place an order for quilt and pillows and am a little concerned now as I entered all my details including payment card and when I clicked 'Place Order' the text box remained red and nothing seems to have happened. I have been back in and tried 3 times to place the order but have now given up. It may be a screen error, but I am now worried that I have ordered 3 times, or more worryingly, my payment details have been captured - is this a genuine company? Has anyone else had this problem? It seems a bit dodgy to me.
  • stinabean
    stinabean Posts: 175 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    simalien wrote: »
    You would imagine in this day and age that companies should not find it a problem to send items to other parts of the UK, doesnt Royal Mail deliver everywhere, not to mention the plethora of delivery companies like Yodel, Hermes, DHL, etc.:mad:

Hermes, DHL, DPD etc do deliver to the usual exception postcodes, it's just that they charge extorionate amounts which the companies don't want to pay and would therefore be passed on to you.
    A previous company I worked at used Hermes and it would be an extra £30 on top of usual delivery just for any item that wouldn't fit in a small jiffy bag.

It's not the company. It's the couriers.
    Pushing through to Jan 2020 to start saving and debt busting!

£8k loan
    £0 savings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family