Shiny New Year, Shiny New Start. The January NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Options
    Agh, spent a few bob at a few mins past midnight last night lol so i can't claim today as a nsd :(
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
  • Shortie
    Shortie Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OOoh I forgot to post my NSD! 8/20 for me please :D
    April 2021 Grocery Challenge 34.29 / 250
  • Sazzie23
    Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
    Options
    Yum yum, ham, egg & chips, I sometimes have that if I'm eating out as its a cheap and generally good meal.

Aaah missed todays NSD so no 3 in a row for me
    Met OH's work boss at a well known burger bar, felt obliged to eat something to stop tummy rumbling with nerves lol

Had considered not counting this as I'd found a tenner in a handbag, but it ruins my sense of acheivement if I 'cheat', so its onwards towards an NSD today.

Happy weekend everyone
    Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
    Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    edited 12 January 2013 at 7:47AM
    Options
    Good Morning :)

It's the weekend :j:j

Well done to everyone who captured another NSD

Beanielou – You are doing brilliantly well. :T NSD #11 in the bag. :T I hope you start to feel better soon, take good care of yourself.:A

Bigmumma – A brilliant NSD #8 under your belt.:T Well done and thanks for your meal ideas.:A

BritAbroad – A brilliant NSD #8 for you. :TReally well done, you are doing great this month.:T

Cw18 – You are so organised and it has bagged you NSD #7. :TEnjoy your day shopping but keep your purse firmly tucked away.:)

Debtfreesoon – Very well done on your NSD #8 and 5-in-a-row. :T It doesn’t matter how you did it – you did it,:T but I hope that you are feeling better now.:A

Debtfree2013 – NSD #4 safely captured. :T Well done. :T Fingers crossed for lots more.:)

Evertheoptimist – Well done on being so organised and claiming NSD #7.:T I love how this challenge makes you think about spending habits and how to change them.:T

Fae – Another 2 captured taking you up to NSD #8. :T That’s excellent, very well done.:T

Hermyam – Well done on capturing NSD #4. :T That is a great number to be at this early in the month.:T

Jaxsmar – Woo Hoo for NSD #6 and being half way there. :T It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?:T

Jelly Biactol – Welcome, welcome, welcome to the NSD challenge. :T You are on the front page with a target of 10 NSDs. Good luck.:T

Karb – You can pop in and declare your numbers whenever you like just remember to keep counting.:) NSD #5 is brilliant, well done.:T

Kezlou – Sounds as if you are having a right old time of it, I hope you fell better really soon. :A The good news is though that you are up to NSD #8.:T Very well done.:T

Loubelle – NSD #6 is in the bag. :T Well done.:T Enjoy your weekend, sounds like your going to have fun.:)

Marmite – NSD #8 in the bag. :T Well done :T and I hope the snow isn’t too bad for you.:eek:

ModestyB – Up to a brilliant NSD #9 so far. :T You are doing really well and there is loads more to be had.:T

Ranchyroo – Well done on NSD #4, you are doing really well. :T Keep going, lots more to be had.:)

Rising – Yay, you did it.:T NSD #4 all done and dusted. :T They will come flooding in now.:)

Shortie – NSD #8 safely claimed.:T Well done, it won’t take you long to reach that target now. :)

Slowlyfading – Another one in the bag and you are up to NSD #8. :T Very well done.:T

Zafiro – You should feel pleased.:) NSD #8 is a brilliant number to have :T and I’m sure you’ll get lots more.:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Front pages all updated :)

The In-a-row page looks brilliant, lots of targets reached and exceeded :j We are a brilliant bunch :T:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Here are todays numbers
    There are

of us taking part in the NSD challenge

and so far we have captured

521 NSDs

:T:T:T:T:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Please, please, please can you go to the front pages and check I have got your numbers correct :)

I was updating the total nsd spreadsheet and realised I made a mistake with some of the update :o:o (too early in the morning)
    I think I have fixed it, but I would hate to be doing someone out of their richly deserved NSDs :o:o so if you can check and let me know if I've got you wrong.

Thanks and I'm sorry :o:o
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Just a quickie for anyone who is interested.

Free listing this weekend on ebay :j

Guess what I am doing later :)
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • wannabee_in_credit
    Options
    Morning all.
    Back too work, so back to being too busy to post on here during the week. But also too busy to spend, so I've chalked up another 5 during the week - taking me to a grand total of 9 nsds.
    Today has to be a spend, we are desperate for food and fuel...
    Ninja Saving Turtle
  • bottleofred
    bottleofred Posts: 2,902 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning folks from a cold and frosty NI:eek:

I have had a busy week as usual, but have managed to grab NSDS 6,7 & 8 for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday:D. Today won't be an NSD, as I am going to do the grocery shopping and may also do a small football bet. I hope everyone is enjoying a good start to 2013 and getting many NSDs:). I haven't yet had a chance to catch up on the NSDs, but send hugs to anyone who needs them:)
    If you've nothing decent to say, perhaps you shouldn't say anything.

£2 savings jar £300:D
    Total credit card debts £1250:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - Will I ever learn!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure