Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hiya, i have now had x2 emails. The first to say washing up liquid has been dispatched and to expect a parcel. The second was the one from the parcel company.
    nothing on my phone yet! They do like to make sure i know to expect a parcel. I had a text too! for the comfort.
    i should think the washing up liquid will arrive tomorrow morning.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    yep i have had the same e mail and was baffled as could not understand it, i have had softener and getting shampoo but think that is next week (like someone else mentioned) so i am thinking maybe the perfume fingers crossed ;) as paper form just came normal post before.
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Armchair23
    Options
    I lead such a dull life I'd settle for an unexpected bottle of fabric conditioner !

But a lovely bottle of perfume would be nice :)
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also got the email and wondered if it was spam until I remembered Givauden are French. I'm not expecting anything as I've already received my fabric conditioner - probably that huge form to fill out, hopefully perfume too. I cannot see why they do not put the big survey online, it would be so much easier ;)
    2020 Wins:
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm doing a product test, plus have two impending, and also got the email.

I hope it is perfume with the big form. Always a pleasure to receive the perfume, and it would be great to get the form done asap.
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,834 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    I got the e-mail too and wondered what it was so googled the company and entered the tracking number to be surprised that it was genuine. Never thought of this. :o
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • mrsdinozzo
    Options
    I got the e-mail too and wondered what it was so googled the company and entered the tracking number to be surprised that it was genuine. Never thought of this. :o

thought it was a spam/phishing thing but no - my washing up liquid is on the way and should be here soon :) excellent timing as I'm seriously running out
    All these years since I left school and I've never once had to use Algebra
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    I'm another one who got the email so came here to see if anyone else had! :rotfl:

Am expecting the shampoo/conditioner trial so it might be that.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had anything delivered yet today....
    For something that started its jouney in France on the 24th Jan these parcels are taking a long time to arrive!

If infact they do also contain the booklet questionaire we will need to complete it and return it on the day received in order to have it returned to them within 3 weeks at this rate.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    edited 31 January 2014 at 1:42PM
    Options
    I had the french courier email yesterday and my parcel arrived today via dhl. It was the hand washing up liquid. No questionnaire (or perfume).

Haven't had chance to look back on this thread yet but I'm sure last year we got them late February? And I think the previous year was even later.

Edit: just looked through the old posts, I was wrong.. People were receiving them around 23rd jan last year! However in 2012 it was around the 20th March!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure