Options

Comments

• blink_sumday
    Options
    Hiya,

How do you sign up as a VIP?
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    Very happy to have my code come through, it adds to your account as an evoucher so you can use multiple vouchers in one go, I will definately be getting some more before the promotion is over :j
    i was thinking same but it seems that you can only use one per account!!! im awaiting reply from kgbdeals they sent me 3 vouchers all the same code and it will only accept one
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    Hiya,

How do you sign up as a VIP?
    it came up when i went to pay for it in a box at the top of the screen its £20 for the year to give you free delivery for 1 year
  • hughhamill
    Options
    hi

so i have input my voucher code and went to the checkout to buy my things and i have only been given a 15quid voucher!

anyone else?
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just checked mine and its the same, both are the same number.
    But then I checked my bank account and no money has been taken out yet???
    Anyone else checked?
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • Candystore
    Options
    i was thinking same but it seems that you can only use one per account!!! im awaiting reply from kgbdeals they sent me 3 vouchers all the same code and it will only accept one

Could you not open two more accounts using different email addresses, or refer a family member(s), get £10 for referring them, and then use the code on those accounts
  • hughhamill
    Options
    So, you also have only 15 quid available as a discount?

just check my BA and it has gone out for me.
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    it looks like thats what im going to do unless kgbdeals come back with a solution
  • hughhamill
    Options
    i think ive worked this out

they only let you use the voucher on the total amount minus the postage. so postage cant be included in the voucher!?
  • plumfin
    plumfin Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    hughhamill wrote: »
    hi

so i have input my voucher code and went to the checkout to buy my things and i have only been given a 15quid voucher!

anyone else?

You will need to call their customer services - I had this last time and it was sorted pretty quickly. However, they put the vouchers on as different amounts, ie, they might put a £5, and 2 x £10, so you don't have to spend it all at once. Worth checking, but prob a call to CS is needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure