Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,750 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Zeusiblue wrote: »
    Same here. On training again which lasted 2 weeks, with no address labels sent and conflicting info regarding online and paper instructions. Then told my area is over subscribed and have peen put on a resting break :rotfl:

They did that on me last time. I think a couple of weeks into being rested I was back on the panel just in time for the mini eggs. :S
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • heather66
    heather66 Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone experienced problems when logging sent items i can get to where posted / time posted then it comes up with server error message

I have tried firefox and chrome several times since Wednesday but cant get by that stage

I have emailed them but no reply yet

I can enter items recieved ok
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Hmmm. I'm on re-training but the web page shows no items for next week. Yesterday, I get an envelope from Swan Lane with 2 live SMARTS and these are now showing in stock. Does this mean I'm about to go live after only 3 lots of training - hope so :D Nothing under "Non R-number items" to tell me what exciting magazines to watch for either....
    And the plot thickens... On Saturday, I got an envelope with 4x1st large and 12x1st and a letter telling me this is my August incentive. Well - very nice but I haven't got anything to post yet... Checked online this morning and nothing in the posting plan this week or next - but they would like one of the SMARTS back. Would I complain if they keep sending me the stamps for doing nothing :)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    And the plot thickens... On Saturday, I got an envelope with 4x1st large and 12x1st and a letter telling me this is my August incentive. Well - very nice but I haven't got anything to post yet... Checked online this morning and nothing in the posting plan this week or next - but they would like one of the SMARTS back. Would I complain if they keep sending me the stamps for doing nothing :)

The exact same has happened to me.
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Me, too. I received my August incentive on Saturday, but still to date no details on my posting plan.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just had details that I'm starting back on the panel and my new pack should arrive soon but no stamps as yet. You seem to have struck lucky :-)
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have just had the 4 week warning to my stint ending email. Looks like I have at least one more cube to post but quite enjoyed it this time.

Oh and if the sender who wrote "Hello" & a smiley face on the back of a Jiffy Envelope I received today is on here then "Hello" back. :)
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got one to send today just a couple of streets away. Different postman so not checking if our delivery times.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,864 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got one to send today just a couple of streets away. Different postman so not checking if our delivery times.
    I had one to post where I could see the house from the post box ;)

Just had the "your first posting pack is being prepared" e-mail.
  • ciderboy2009
    ciderboy2009 Posts: 1,158 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    I had one to post where I could see the house from the post box ;)

My best one was posting a cube which was addressed to the house two doors down the road from the Post Office!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure