The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Thanks Bealer, I'll keep an eye on my ledger and see if it credits. If its logged in through FB then its an email I don't use anymore and sometimes can't get into (even tho details are correct, its yahoo and temperamental!) so hope I can log in to see if I have surveys. Do you do the Surveys through the Toulon site Bealer and do they credit via SB or through their own site? If so, are the earnings ranked differently on there?

I just registered yesterday on the Toluna, so I dont know yet. :) But the Toluna surveys I did on SB prior to registering with them gave me 90 SB each (it was the 90 SB surveys on the trialpay tab) instantly.
  • Cat_mad_2
    Options
    I claimed my 1st AGV after a week and just got 25SB for searching for previous tour de france winners
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just had an offer I put in a ticket about a few days ago get credited so have reached my 17999 target and requested the £100 paypal cash.:j

I reckon I can near enough reach 17999 again before Christmas so will be aiming to cash out again around the 10th December.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    No credit for my daily survey. Didn't credit on the 7th either. Not a happy puppy. On 17316. Want my £100:D
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    160/120 achieved. Toluna reg and ipod product testing offer on SponsorPay not credited.
  • daya
    daya Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    160/120 achieved. Toluna reg and ipod product testing offer on SponsorPay not credited.

I had problem with Toluna registration credit as well. Had to issue ticket to SponsorPay support, and it took a few days to claim to be resolved. Credit now received. I was asked to provide survey list/rewards from Toluna account. :cool:
    Did you complete any survey? I think someone mentioned this before, that you need to complete at least one survey on Toluna website after registering.
    I did my survey next day, not immediately after registering and probably that's way I had to chase it.
    I hope this help.:)
  • zahariel
    Options
    daya wrote: »
    I had problem with Toluna registration credit as well. Had to issue ticket to SponsorPay support, and it took a few days to claim to be resolved. Credit now received. I was asked to provide survey list/rewards from Toluna account. :cool:
    Did you complete any survey? I think someone mentioned this before, that you need to complete at least one survey on Toluna website after registering.
    I did my survey next day, not immediately after registering and probably that's way I had to chase it.

As above - when I put in a ticket for mine they asked for a screenie of the points/surveys page. This showed that I had done 3 surveys but was waiting for them to credit within the next 6 :eek: weeks. They were good though and since I had completed the surveys they credited me my 134Sbs
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 10 September 2012 at 8:35PM
    Options
    daya wrote: »

Thanks days, no I haven't done a survey on their site as I thought the offer credit was just for joining. Will go to their site and see if there is a survey I can do and hopefully that will credit :)

GRRRRR! I've updated and saved my profile changes, but the site is not saving the changes and won't let me view any surveys until this is done :mad:
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    Is anybody playing grepolis? I can't work out how you get the points in the game.....
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Is anybody playing grepolis? I can't work out how you get the points in the game.....

Have you just started to play the game, Mayfair?
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills