Two free tickets to Alton Towers or 2 for 1 at Zoos & theme parks nationwide

Options

Comments

• ZoeH_4
    ZoeH_4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Well all this about the tetley promotion, there is no sign atall of alton towers on there?? other theme parks yes but not alton towers.. hmmm

I believe the Alton Towers vouchers are only on the 80+ packs (and not the 40 teabags packs).

I bought a pack of 80 at Sainsbury's and the voucher DEFINITELY includes Alton Towers.

Thanks to all who have looked into this and into the Travel Lodge supersaver rooms.....I've saved a fortune ! I had initially looked at the Alton Towers hotel, and was shocked to see it was going to cost 255 pounds for 3 of us (2 adults and a 12 year old). However, I've managed to book us a room in a Travel Lodge just off the M6, on our way down to Alton Towers...got the family room for only 19 pounds ! Brilliant.

I get a discount for Alton Towers tickets via my employer and have ordered 1 ticket at my discount cost of 21 pounds. I'll get my other other two tickets on the day, using the Tetley voucher (34 quid between the 2 of of us, so only 17 quid each).

So, instead of spending a ridiculous 255 quid on one night in the Alton Towers hotel and a day in the theme park, it has cost me 19 quid for the hotel and only 55 quid for 3 adult tickets....so 74 pounds altogether ! :j

Really looking forward to it. By the way, this website says the Travel Lodge special offers are only valid until 20th March...however, I've booked 2 rooms for July and got the special offer. I got a room in the Travel Lodge Haymarket (Edinburgh) for only 29 pounds and the room near Alton Towers for only 19.

P.S. My pounds symbol isn't working on my keyboard...hence the reason I have to keep typing 'pounds' or 'quid'. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
    Zo
  • triciajazz
    Options
    Hi
    I'm another one with tokens but no application form so if any kind sole happens to have a spare one SAE is waiting hopefully.....
  • Sym0n
    Sym0n Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I got stung by this too...no application form. But I suppose even if I pay out £5.99 for the back copy it's still a bargain for two tickets to AT. Can anyone tell me the actual date the application form was printed so I can get it ordered today, once I've checked with the www.backissuenewspapers.co.uk to make sure it will arrive in time for me to get the application in to The Sun for the 10th.

My other problem is that I am going to be one token short lol :( Didn't get saturdays paper, I'm not a Sun reader if I'm honest, so I've only got tokens 4, 5, 7, 8 and I'll get 9 and 10. Does any kind soul have tokens 1-3 or number 6 they could send me or even an application form? I'll gladly re-imburse the cost of P&P.

Ta

Sy
  • Sym0n
    Sym0n Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmm back issue newspapers site states "It takes us 2 to 7 days to obtain back issue copies; if your order is for a paper less than a week old then delivery may take more than 7 days."

So it's a bit of a gamble I suppose. Could be a £5.99 bargain...or a waste of £5.99.
  • buckrogers
    buckrogers Posts: 829 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi have another spare copy and 5 tokens to first person who contacts me
    i will post it to you
    have already sent one, but have another copy that motherlaw has, but we already have one so she gave it to me
    let me know
  • CHARLIE
    CHARLIE Posts: 115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    I have saved all the coupons but forgot to save the application form that was printed out on Wednesday can any body help?
  • CHARLIE
    CHARLIE Posts: 115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have the coupons but I haven't got the application form
    can you help??
  • inglesito
    inglesito Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    I get the feeling they may print the application form again. If not, I have spent a week buying and ploughing through what must surely be the worst excuse for a newspaper on the planet. Eek!
  • buckrogers
    Options
    hi
    i have email you
    Sym0n wrote: »
    I got stung by this too...no application form. But I suppose even if I pay out £5.99 for the back copy it's still a bargain for two tickets to AT. Can anyone tell me the actual date the application form was printed so I can get it ordered today, once I've checked with the www.backissuenewspapers.co.uk to make sure it will arrive in time for me to get the application in to The Sun for the 10th.

My other problem is that I am going to be one token short lol :( Didn't get saturdays paper, I'm not a Sun reader if I'm honest, so I've only got tokens 4, 5, 7, 8 and I'll get 9 and 10. Does any kind soul have tokens 1-3 or number 6 they could send me or even an application form? I'll gladly re-imburse the cost of P&P.

Ta

Sy
  • buckrogers
    Options
    I am sending Sym0n application form and 2 of the tokens

i have token4,5,and 7 if anyone needs these let me know and i will post them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure