PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Daily Thursday 22nd February 2018

Options

Comments

• tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Morning :hello: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hollyharvey What a shock! I think it's terrible, the way they've handled this. I'm thinking of you xx I'm being dragged away from the laptop for a few hours today but I'll pop in as often as I can xx[/FONT]
    Bulletproof
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,247 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Holly hope a suitable bed cannot be found and that your gp can propose a plan to be put in place to support you at home. And well done on finding your windfall of tenners! xx
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Hollyharvey how shocking for you, I shall be thinking of you all day and hope that the correct decisions are made for you xx

Went to mums last night for a delicious dinner its such a treat not to have to cook, she had done roast beef and salted caramel pie with cream it was very tasty.

Off to work today and Thursday's group is the loud noisy one which always wears me out they are so full on :rotfl:

Must put a wash on tonight and will go and rummage in the freezer after this to get something out for dinner.

Have good days all and Holly good luck I shall be thinking of you xx
  • Hard_Up_Hester
    Options
    Morning all
    Hugs to those in need especially Holly.

My DD is bipolar, she has four children and her husband has a long term illness, DD works three jobs to keep the family afloat.

One of the suggestions by the MH team was that she stopped working and let their house be repossessed! She and the family would then be placed in a b&b 30 miles from the children's school.
    I still can't work out how that was meant to help!

I'm having a lazy day today as yesterday was a rushed one, I shall do a load in the WM and then refill the water tank.

Have a good day everyone.
    Hugs Hester
    Chin up, Titus out.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow, just wow. Ive just found this

Nearest relatives can ask for an assessment to decide if their relative should be detained under the Mental Health Act. They can also request that their relative is discharged from hospital.

Holly this information may be useful to you as i find it may be useful for me if i dont get any joy with my Son on the 26th with our GP.
  • whiteguineapig
    Options
    Holly I think we will all be thinking of you today
  • LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning everyone,

Another one awake during the night and thinking of Holly, I really hope that your Doctors intervention will be enough but applaud you for being so practical with sorting through etc, will be sending all positive vibes x

Just got back in from dropping my car off at the garage, the steering wheel judder had got worse so thought it best got it checked out, let’s hope they can find something but it doesn’t prove too expensive :(
    Food shopping next and then, depending on car etc, over to see my girlie, our lovely farrier put the shoe back on yesterday but it could well be a ruse to get out of her lesson LW.

Hugs to all poorlies and those with worries, please keep coming on Holly so that we know you are ok.

Take care folks x
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hollyharvey, I only lurk around the edges of this thread, but I had to drop in and offer you my arms in a big, supportive hug. Please, please let some common sense be used today and whatever happens let it be the right thing for you.
    You have an army of people here who will be rooting for you today. x
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • AstroTurtle
    Options
    Wishing you all the luck and support Holly!
    Save £12k in 2019 -
  • tiredmum2
    Options
    Morning all
    Holly i hope the right decisions are made with your input today
    Not much happening here today just need to do mount ironware so will pop on intermittently
    Hugs to all who need them and extra strength to those whose need topping up x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure