Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ive now completed three offers on the Revenue Universe and not one of them has credited going to pop in tickets anyone else not receiving credit?
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hickles69 wrote: »
    did hou get a confirmafion enail to say you signed up? i screen shot it and sent it on when it didnt credit and got my swagbucks credited

I did so I've submitted a ticket. let's see what they say.
    mm123 wrote: »
    Ive now completed three offers on the Revenue Universe and not one of them has credited going to pop in tickets anyone else not receiving credit?

I saw Tripping on there a day or two ago but when i tried to do it it went to a completely unrelated website so i stopped bothering with them.
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    I see Swagbucks have connected with Zeek now to buy gift cards

So is it just a wider range of cashback options available on SB now?
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lungboy wrote: »
    I did so I've submitted a ticket. let's see what they say.

Already credited to my account, can't ask for better than that.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    I see Swagbucks have connected with Zeek now to buy gift cards

So is it just a wider range of cashback options available on SB now?

Yes, it just looks like a cashback link to earn SBs if you buy a gift card from Zeek.

The fact that they've integrated it into their site, as opposed to adding it to the discover section, does not bode well for future Swago board completions. I hear on reddit that "buying a gift card" is usually the central square on the Swago board (US version).

Example in the first post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/75oz2h/my_first_complete_swago/

What are the chances of a Zeek purchase being on the February Swago board?
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Watch does not appear to be working today in the Swagbucks mobile app (the video just hangs). Does anyone else have the same issue, or is it just me?
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Worked fine for me earlier.
  • GreyAndGold
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    Watch does not appear to be working today in the Swagbucks mobile app (the video just hangs). Does anyone else have the same issue, or is it just me?
    It worked for me for the first 6sb but now its just the blue spinning wheel, hopefully it will work again later haven't managed to get a survey yet so am struggling up to first goal.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    It worked for me for the first 6sb but now its just the blue spinning wheel, hopefully it will work again later haven't managed to get a survey yet so am struggling up to first goal.

So far 4 have run ok for 40 SB and I have just started the 5th, I'm going to need all 70 and will still want another 10 to get first goal.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter SBForOpinions in the Swag Code box until 8PM GMT to earn 4SB.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure