Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Echo for that link, it says they will be sending out forms so I will wait and see :)
  • bonsibabe
    bonsibabe Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to OP for this, have emailed and also done the online form as well. Hoping for some free products to test!!!
    LBM - August 2008 - Debts then - £33390 :eek:- 2nd LBM - November 2009 - Debts then - £18500:mad:
    Current debt levels: OD £3860, Loan 1 £6091, Loan 2 £5052, Parents £260, Total £16133 :eek: As at 01 May 2012 - 51.69% paid off :j
    Aiming for a No Spend Christmas 2012!
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    Options
    I registered at the boots site too, thanks. I didn't get an email back though, did every1 else?:confused:

The site just said forms would be posted.
  • pauleyc
    pauleyc Posts: 133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks, just signed up. i also got an email to say the forms would be sent out - no email though
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • mandy12
    mandy12 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    thank you just signed up
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My questionnaire arrived this morning, its a very short one that just asks if you have any conditions ie asthma, eczema, diabetes etc.
    The other form is a consent form just to say that subject to satisfactory screening you are happy to take part in the studies.

They do 2 types of studies. One is home use like all the others and the second one is controlled studies that can be carried out between 24 hours up to 6 months and will involve visits to a test centre for assessments.

I have filled in and will send it back tomorrow, I will let you know what happens!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    My questionnaire arrived this morning, its a very short one that just asks if you have any conditions ie asthma, eczema, diabetes etc.
    The other form is a consent form just to say that subject to satisfactory screening you are happy to take part in the studies.

They do 2 types of studies. One is home use like all the others and the second one is controlled studies that can be carried out between 24 hours up to 6 months and will involve visits to a test centre for assessments.

I have filled in and will send it back tomorrow, I will let you know what happens!
    Yes also got my questionaire this morning too sent it off today.
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • discobaby
    discobaby Posts: 1,156 Forumite
    Options
    I have my questionaire, also sent off today!! fingers crossed :)
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i applied for this last month just had 2 tvs 3 sets of ghd hairstraighteners and 5 dvd players delivered for me to test and keep.
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure