New but not new - Year 1 of 5!

Options

Comments

• Betterthanever
    Options
    Yes, they really do all add up. I'm quite excited to see then build up, rather than to immediately have to sweep them into the current account to just get by!
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Can I ask which bingo signup you did? I remember the days when we were signing up to everything under the sun :D I quite like a bit of bingo :o:o
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • Betterthanever
    Options
    It was heart....did it through sb for the sign up points but had to ticket it as they didn't pay up. Thankfully I got lucky so wouldn't have lost out anyway.

I remember the free bingo days....paid for a whole load of skiing.... although it rather took over my life at the time!! That list of bingo sites was huge wasn't it!!
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh my word, the bingo! That was a flood of free money coming at us. Maybe matched betting can still be that way.

Beanie - Asda are pretty good onlne, they turn up when they say they're going to, the guys are good about placing the stack of goods where I ask them to, they email me in advance if there's a price change or something's not in stock, their systems are pretty good.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Oh my word, the bingo! That was a flood of free money coming at us. Maybe matched betting can still be that way.

Beanie - Asda are pretty good onlne, they turn up when they say they're going to, the guys are good about placing the stack of goods where I ask them to, they email me in advance if there's a price change or something's not in stock, their systems are pretty good.

Thanks Karmcat :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Can you please tell me which snowball calculator you use please?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Betterthanever
    Options
    I use the old one https://www.whatsthecost.com
  • beanielou
    Options

Ta. For the life of me I could not find it.:o

• Betterthanever
    Options
    It has been a constant over the last 12 years or so! I'd feel lost without it!!

In other news, another £10 requested from SB, a ziffit box ready to drop off on my way to the buzz and a bit to come back from shopmium. If only every day were so productive!!

27 days til I can remortgage.....
  • beanielou
    Options
    27 days! Not that you are counting :rotfl:
    You should just sneak in before the rates are predicted to rise :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure